How’s your spring cleaning checklist coming along? If the answer is “don’t ask,” don’t worry. There are plenty of other ways to get your space ready for spring, even if you’re still tackling a hoard of dust bunnies and trying desperately to tame a messy desk. Give your bedroom the bright and cheery spring lift it deserves with these delightful duvets and sweet sheets. Because getting a good night’s sleep is always seasonally appropriate.
1. Oilily Duvet Cover in Airy Multi ($125): Soft cotton with a textured motif makes these ultra-bright hues pop. We dare you not to wake up with a smile.
2. Justina Blakeney Jungalino Palm Quilt ($209): Who cares if it’s technically for kids? We’re snapping up this too-cool palm quilt for ourselves.
3. Anchal Project Organic Cotton Sari Patchwork Bedding ($528): Not only is this beautiful quilt sure to become a treasured heirloom, but every purchase from the Anchal Project helps provide education and opportunities to women artisans.
4. Coyuchi Scattered Sky Print Organic Cotton Sheets in Warm ($198-$298): There’s something subtle and retro-chic about a sprinkling of stars across your sheets.
5. Iveta Abolina Winter Marble Duvet Cover ($162-$229): Mermaids and unicorns alike will fall in love with this shimmery take on a marble motif.
6. Hawkins New York Simple Linen Duvet Cover ($328): A favorite among the fashion set, Hawkins’ bed linens feel indulgent even in solid colors. (How irresistible is that sunny yellow?)
7. Liberty for Anthropologie Nina Taylor Sheet Set ($158-$168): Liberty’s iconic floral prints are a perfect way to infuse your bedroom with some seriously springy vibes.
8. Aelfie Boca Duvet Set ($139): This bedding set will turn your room into a Technicolor tropical getaway.
9. Emily & Meritt Marigold Rose Sheet Set ($89-$139): A vintage-inspired rose print is adorable on its own, but the sleepy eyelashes accent on the pillow is what really makes this sheet set special.
10. Rebecca Atwood Ocean Duvet Cover in Blue ($429): What could be dreamier than this watercolor-inspired print on perfectly rumpled linen? We can’t think of much.
11. Urban Outfitters Peaches Duvet Cover ($89-$99): Our mouth is watering over this cute duvet cover.
12. Zoe Bios TENCEL Umber Corner Duvet Cover ($109-$149): Color blocking is key for spring, and this millennial pink pattern is checking off all the right boxes.
Looking for more spring home inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for endless ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.