15 Destination Wedding Photographers to Follow on Instagram
One of the best parts of endless scrolling on Instagram is being able to see snapshots of faraway places and beautiful venues right from your very own bed. So if you’re planning a destination wedding and need a little inspo or are just obsessed with looking at crazy-in-love couples in magical places, then you *need* to follow these 15 destination wedding photographers. Caution: Adding these talented photographers to your Instagram feed will cause instant wanderlust. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
1. @ktmerry: A globetrotter by trade, KT Merry uses nature to inspire her astonishingly beautiful images. In her feed you can find ALL the destination wedding trends with a few of her amazing personal travel adventures sprinkled in.
2. @laurenfair: The dreamlike quality of Lauren Fair’s images is stunning. Whether it’s photos taken in Philadelphia or Paris, her feed is like a breath of fresh air that you can’t get enough of.
3. @gregfinck: All of the gorgeous venues and wedding locations will make you wish you could jump right inside of Greg Finck’s feed. The images will take you to your dream wedding venue without even leaving your house.
4. @ericmcvey: Warning: This Instagram feed is filled with couples that are head over heels in love. Every photo that you click on looks like it’s taken straight from your favorite wedding magazine.
5. @tecpetaja: Between the wide open spaces of the countryside and the dreamy beach destinations, you’ll be left wondering… “Where in the world is Tec Petaja?”
6. @sawyerbaird: Sawyer Baird’s images are filled with close-up ring details and lots of light, so it’s impossible not to double-tap every time one of her pictures pops up.
7. @indiaearl: If you’re looking for a warm and fuzzy feeling, India Earl is your girl. Every single photo evokes such a powerful feeling from the adventurous couples that she photographs.
8. @jordanvoth: Based in Seattle, Jordan Voth captures the magic of the Pacific Northwest like no other. Follow along for the travels of his bold couples that aren’t afraid to get their feet wet or climb mountains for the perfect shot.
9. @elizabethmessina: You can’t look away from the artistic quality of Elizabeth Messina’s photos. Her celebrity-studded feed will make you do a double-take.
10. @stevesteinhardt: Capturing all the best parts of weddings, Steve Steinhardt has a natural eye for beautiful things. Follow him to get inspired during your wedding planning journey.
11. @_mikeradford: Pops of color and lots of smiles are Mike Radford’s specialty. Plus, all of his bridal portraits are totally swoon-worthy.
12. @comeplum: In bright and beautiful images, this photographer of ethical weddings snaps nuptials that are full of love and eco-conscious couples.
13. @joelserrato: Capturing the most gorgeous of details, Joel Serrato shares all of his favorite moments from the weddings he photographs. Follow him and you’ll never be at a loss for inspiration.
14. @corbingurkin: We’re obsessed with all the gorgeous details captured by Corbin Gurkin in her mix of photos of babies and brides. Her eye for artistic photography has us completely enamored.
15. @marykatesteele: Weddings all over the world, snapshots of her cute kids, and lots of behind-the-scenes shots of her travels make Mary Kate Steele a must-follow.
Follow us on Instagram for more wedding inspo!