With family camping trips and slumber parties being planned every other weekend this summer, you’ll want to make sure your little one is all prepped and ready with a sleeping bag. Because our kids deserve the *absolute* best (even when it comes to overnight snuggling), we’ve rounded up 13 of the prettiest sleeping bags available on the Interwebs. Cozy, comfy and undeniably stylish, these sleeping sacks are the ones your kiddos are gonna LOVE. Keep scrolling to pick out which sleeping bag is best for them (or you, if you go with a teen size).
1. PBteen Watermelon Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase ($20+): This adorable watermelon-shaped sleeping bag is sure to make those slumber parties even sweeter. Woven of pure cotton percale, this quilted sleeping bag is *the* light and airy summer sleepover essential.
2. PBteen Sunset Ombre Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase ($20+): Whimsical colors meet chic style in this gorgeous ombre sleeping bag any grown-up would be happy to own. Its ruching and quilting make this stylish sleeping bag the one to rock all summer long.
3. Wildkin Bright Stripes Original Sleeping Bag ($45): All shades of the rainbow come together in this vibrant striped sleeping bag. If your child is a fan of bright and cheery prints, they’ll totally dig this playful and colorful number.
4. Lands’ End Wild Violet Chevron Sleeping Bag ($79): Bold colors and big designs combine to create this modern chevron sleeping bag. Aside from its stylish design, it measures over six feet long to keep your child from outgrowing it long before they’re ready.
5. The Land of Nod Swan Sleeping Bag ($99+): For a more feminine touch, consider this swan-inspired sleeping bag. Its pretty print and soft pink shade make it the charming sleeping bag your child will love. You can even further personalize it with your child’s name in white up to 12 letters!
6. The Land of Nod Candy Bow Sleeping Bag ($89+): This elegant sleeping bag features black and white stripes and a bow-patterned interior. To keep things on the fun side, it includes an oversized pink bow.
7. Garnet Hill Printed Sleeping Bag ($98): Choose from two fun prints to win over your child’s sleeping bag fancy. Whether they choose painted peonies or rockets, their overnight adventures will never have looked so stylish!
8. Pottery Barn Kids Printed Sleeping Bags ($15+): Available in four different prints, these bright + whimsical sleeping bags are just what’s needed to inspire their dreams.
9. The Land of Nod Fox Sleeping Bag ($99+): Your clever little fox deserves a cute sleeping bag that captures the essence of their personality. If they’re as wily as a fox, this adorable woodland one should do just the trick.
10. The Emily & Meritt Parisian Petticoat Sleeping Bag + Pillowcase ($25+): Reminiscent of Parisian petticoat designs, this darling sleeping bag was made for the little darling in your life. Featuring beautiful scalloped ruching and a heart-patterned interior, this sleeping bag proves it’s possible to be both sophisticated and cute.
11. King’s Camo Junior Pink Shadow Sleeping Bag ($70): Who knew pink camouflage could look this good? Help them follow in your glamping footsteps with this sleeping bag that’s equally fashionable and cozy.
12. Coleman Teal Glow-in-the-Dark Sleeping Bag ($25): It doesn’t get much cooler than a glow-in-the-dark sleeping bag. Aside from its awesome fluorescent design, thermo tech insulation and thermo lock, this bag ensures your child will stay nice and toasty even when it’s 50 degrees outside.
13. Lands’ End Space Sleeping Bag ($79): Regardless of whether your little one is obsessed with Star Wars or Star Trek, they’ll LOVE this space-inspired sleeping bag. Plus, counting sheep won’t be an issue thanks to the added comfort of this celestial sleeping bag’s warm fleece lining.
Which of these will your kiddo love most? Follow us on Pinterest for more kids ideas and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.