When it comes to accessories, the tote takes home the prize for versatility — every. Single. Time. They carry you through the workweek like a boss, and then pull double duty, providing a prime spot to stash all of your off-duty essentials (a good read, water bottle, snacks, fresh flowers, chic sunnies, etc.). Seriously, what’s not to love? If your go-to tote is in need of an update, you’re in luck. We’ve pulled 11 jaw-dropping options to keep your Instababe reputation up to par.
1. Madewell the Medium Transport Tote ($158):Hello, gorgeous. Thanks to its solid construction, quality leather, and wear-anywhere style, Madewell’s transport tote has become a bonafide cult classic. And this bold red hue? Dreamy! The versatile sac comes in a myriad of colors, meaning there’s one for every day of the week. (Treat yo’self, girl!)
2. Free People El Cosmica Tote ($328): Bold embroidery is having a major moment, making this flowery tote a total must-have. Whether you’re road-trippin’ or doing your daily grind, the bag’s spacious interior boasts plenty of space for all of your girl-on-the-go essentials.
3. BAGGU Leather Tote ($160): With its nonchalant vibe and cool stone leather, this carefree tote is the perfect pick for any amount of summer shenanigans. Even when it’s loaded up with your go-to bosslady essentials (laptop, notebook, agenda, etc.), there’s still plenty of room to pick up a bottle of bubbly for after work cocktails with your crew.
4. AllSaints Maya North/South Calfskin Tote ($348): Even no-frills kind of girls will find it hard to resist this supremely chic sac. The removable ruffle detail is balanced out by a slightly slouchy silhouette for a minimalist look that nails it every time — as if you’d settle for anything less.
5. Kiko Leather Minimalist Tote ($125): With its slim profile and geometric flair, this sleek leather tote was made with the minimalist in mind. Perfect for days jam-packed with meetings, it can easily accommodate an iPad, files, a notebook, and more.
6. COS Folded Leather Shopper ($275): This grained leather tote feels like a work of art thanks to the sculptural silhouette. Our favorite feature? The zip lies at the back of the bag, keeping it out of sight of prying hands — key for big city commutes.
7. Alexander Wang Mason Leather-Trimmed Suede Tote ($333): Run, don’t walk, to scoop up this suede and leather stunner that is guaranteed to inspire that forever kind of love. This bad boy originally rang in at $950, making that price tag a total steal. Sign us up!
8. Kozha Numbers Mini Safe ($295): One word: obsessed. If this structured sac doesn’t scream Instababe-in-ttraining, we don’t know what will. Just add a colorful scarf to the circular handle for a dash of extra oomph.
9. Mango Flap Tote Bag ($60): When your go-to tote won’t do it, ladylike number will instantly elevate your everyday look. Toss it on with high-waisted jeans, slides, and an off-the-shoulder top FTW.
10. Coach Market Tote in Polished Pebble Leather With Souvenir Embroidery ($495): Sure, it’s a splurge, but when you consider the price-per-wear, this embroidered beauty is so worth it. Whether you rock it with an oversized denim jacket and slip dress, or paperbag trousers and a sleeveless silk blouse, the result will be flawless.
11. Zara Leather Bucket Bag ($90): If sleek black leather isn’t your thing, try this earthy option on for size. The slouchy style makes it easy to tote all of your everyday swag, but it’s the go-with-the-flow feel that will keep you coming back for more.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.