Coachella might be behind us, but we’re not ditching our pom-poms, headbands, and turbans just yet. (Read: never!) That whole summer heat thing is coming — and there’s no way you want your sweaty hair in your face for that. Here’s a look at the eight headbands and turbans (yeah, you read that right) that we are crushing on at the moment.
1. H&M Hairband With Bow ($10): Go on and embrace the flower child you are with this oh-so pretty pale pink headband. It’s subtle enough that you could wear it every day to up your skinnies and tee game. Or dress it up for spring brunch on the patio, anything goes.
2. Anthropologie Geo Headband ($24): If you’re not into pastels and florals, it’s all good. There’s a headband out there for you. This geo print is a great option to add some texture to any OOTD, and we’re digging these neutral colors for warmer weather.
3. Anthropologie Sabina Turban Band ($18): This turban is neutral enough to wear to work or for pretty much any weekend plans you’ve got on your iCal.
4. J.Crew Polka Dot Cotton Headband ($20): Nothing says spring like a playful print. Bring on the dots!
5. Zara Tropical Print Turban ($13): What’s worse than scrolling through your Insta to discover everyone is on a summer getaway when you’re at work? Luckily, this tropical turban band is here to bring you vacay vibes all season long.
6. Urban Outfitters Bandana Headband ($12): Throw it all the way back to your summer camp days and sport a bandana when the weather heats up. Put your hair in a pony or high braid and you’re good to go.
7. Mango Turban Headband ($30): If you thought headbands were basic, think again. This unique turban/headband combo is here to switch things up.
8. H&M Braided Cotton Headband ($13): With warmer weather coming, braids are boss. Add a bit of plaited detail to your daily ‘do with this simple buy.
Follow us on Pinterest for more hair inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations