We all have those days where we get sucked into the dreaded vortex of having nothing to wear. Well, everyone except for Blake Lively. If anything, girlfriend has too much to wear.
The Gossip Girl alumna had a series of wardrobe changes throughout a day of promoting her new movie, All I See Is You, that would make even Serena van der Woodsen green with envy. Lively stepped out in a grand total of seven different looks — and every. Single. One. Is. Flawless. Check ’em out below!
1. Later, Alligator: Lively accessorized her three-piece Ralph Lauren suit with a burgundy Michael Kors alligator bag, laced and heeled booties, and a striped tie.
2. Bananas: Next came a bold yellow Brandon Maxwell suit, which she paired with Lorraine Schwartz jewelry and Charlotte Olympia shoes.
3. Green and Gold: The third piece was a sequined, strapless Oscar De La Renta gown.
4. Feeling Blue: Lively also demonstrated a love of layers with this blue wrap dress, striped skirt, leather jacket, and tall floral boots.
5. Classic Print: Later on, she changed into a houndstooth jumpsuit by Chanel with Christian Louboutin pumps and a dainty Chanel handbag shaped like a die.
6. Rep Your Team: Lively was spotted later in the evening with hubby Ryan Reynolds in a shredded, sequined Monse jersey with flared navy trousers and a red jacket.
7. Sheer Silver: The final look of the night was a sheer, silver-ribboned, bedazzled Chanel dress, which she wore with a large silver bracelet and silver wrap heels.
Which of Blake Lively’s outfits was your favorite? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Photos via James Devaney, Raymond Hall, Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)