During the summer months, a light BB cream or tinted moisturizer is basically all you need for a natural, fuss-free look. They give your complexion just the right amount of color, blur imperfections, and deliver skin-enhancing benefits. But the best news is that those tried-and-true formulas we love for our face are also available for our entire body. It’s like wearing an Insta filter IRL, basically. Just in time for warm weather season, BB creams and makeup for your bod are here to give your skin a completely flawless look as you step into those short-shorts and swimsuits. Here are six of the best options to slather on this summer.
1. Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream ($13): Spread on this affordable all-over cream and bask in the fact that you’re checking five boxes with this one product. Not only will your skin be silky smooth, firmed up, and moisturized, but the self-adjusting color works to even your skin tone and camouflage any blemishes you have. The more you use this cream, the better your results will be.
2. Per-fekt Beauty Body Perfection Gel ($48): This cooling gel works with the natural pigments in your skin to subtly enhance them over time — but it goes beyond just giving you that summer look. Mega moisturizing hyaluronic microspheres deliver a ton of hydration that smoothes out your bod while firming it up, making it a perfect choice to pack for an upcoming vacation.
3. Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant HD Skin Finish ($45): This miracle product makes your skin look like you just got a tan on a tropical island. You can even mix the summer must-have with your foundation to deepen the shade or give your face a bronzed base.
4. Votre Vu Silk Stockings ($34): Spray on this hydrating body makeup wherever you feel like you need a little pick-me-up. It works on your legs, arms, and even face if you want an extra boost of buildable color, which is perfect as our skin changes tone during the summer months. It’s totally locked in place until you wash it off in the shower, so you don’t have to worry about embarrassing clothing marks or unsightly unevenness from wear.
5. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Makeup ($13): If you want to completely cover up freckles, veins, or anything else, rest assured that this drugstore buy will deliver. While it definitely serves up full coverage, the formula still manages to have a silky, light feel to it that makes it easy to glide over your skin and thoroughly blend in.
6. Dermablend Leg and Body Cover Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($31): If you want to show off flawless skin in your favorite summer ‘fit, give this body foundation, which covers tattoos, bruisers, scars, and more, a try. It serves up heavy-duty results that last all day — we’re talking up to 16 hours, y’all — and won’t rub off or smudge.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.