10 Body Positive Blogs to Inspire Some Serious #SelfLove
There’s nothing we love more than browsing through our favorite mags to check out the latest style trends. But sometimes it can be hard to picture how trends will look on us when the glossy pages are full of models. That’s why we LOVE style bloggers. Seriously, there are so many gorgeous girls showing off their fab fashion senses. Even better, they’re sharing their stories of self love and body positivity alongside their amazing ‘fits. Scroll on to scope out our 10 favorite body-positive blogs serving up inspiring art, stories and style inspiration.
1. Girl With Curves: Awasthi of Girl With Curves is a stylist, model consultant and creative director. She has been featured in Cosmopolitan and Who What Wear, and it’s no wonder — her gorgeous style posts make us wish we could raid her wardrobe.
2. Carol Rossetti: Carol Rossetti is an illustrator who focuses on body positivity by illustrating and challenging the issues women face on a daily basis. Aside from her own series, “Women,” she regularly reposts inspiring content by other artists.
3. StyleLikeU: Founded by the mother/daughter duo Elisa and Lily, StyleLikeU is a platform that challenges readers to celebrate their own unique personal style rather than being “on-trend.” Their mission is to inspire women of all ethnicities, ages and backgrounds to remember they don’t need to change who they are in order to be beautiful.
4. Curves Become Her: Aarti Olivia is a blogger and feminist who uses her space to discuss body positivity and feminism while sharing her own unique fashion. Whether rocking a simple black and white number or a bright orange dress, her chic, versatile style is one we just adore.
5. BlissBranch: Founded by Karsyn Dupree, BlissBranch is a space that encourages positivity and self-love through stories, style posts and more. Aside from the blog, Karsyn also runs an online vintage shop with pieces ranging in all sizes and styles, ensuring all girls can find something to feel beautiful in.
6. Le Blog De Big Beauty: “Style is not a size, but an attitude,” says Stéphanie Zwicky on her about page. Based on what we can see of this Parisian’s sleek style, we’d guess she has an attitude that is bold, elegant and fierce.
7. Profresh Style: Christina of Profresh Style has a look that is unique, bold and in your face, much like her writing. She’s witty, hilarious and not afraid to tell it like it is. We basically want her to be our new BFF.
8. Gabi Fresh: What started as an outlet for an aspiring writer has become a platform for Gabi to share her style store and inspire girls to take fashion risks, no matter what size they are. She’s even launched her own swimwear collection, and we’re drooling over all the colorful pieces she designed.
9. Twee Valley High: Take one look at Kristina’s blog, and you’ll instantly fall in love with her colorful, vintage-inspired wardrobe.
10. The Love Yourself Challenge: The Love Yourself Challenge, created by Scotty and Rae Smith, is a collection of pictures and messages inspired by true experiences. Their goal is to create a safe space where readers can feel valued and respected, and it’s safe to say that they are succeeding.
What are some of your favorite body-positive blogs? Let us know in the comments!