12 Boozy Slushies to Get You Through the Summer
The season for summer sips is near, so there’s no better time than the present to prep for all those parties you plan on throwing/attending. First up on the list? A little throwback drink that symbolizes the best part of summers when you were a kid. Yes, we’re talking slushies, people! To make it a little more exciting, grab your booze of choice to create frozen cocktails that will keep you cool all summer long. We’ve already thrown some epic wine slushie recipes your way, but now you can wet your whistle with one (or many!) of the 12 tempting boozy slushies below. Grab that blender and a cute straw, and you will be good to go!
1. Black and Blue Julep Slushie: Yes, gin and tonics are a classic, but it’s time to switch things up for the summer. This berry-based gin drink is perfect for relaxing by the pool. (via The Spicy Stiletto)
3. Boozy Strawberry Limeade Slushie: Strawberry limeade is the perfect mix of sweet and tart. Pro tip: The summer drink tastes even better with a little tequila. Make two batches, but opt out of the booze for one of them to give your kiddos a drink they can enjoy, too. (via The Chunky Chef)
5. Raspberry Red Wine Slushie With Chocolate Whipped Cream: Looking for something a little more sweet? Throw together some frozen raspberries, red wine and ice to satisfy your sweet tooth. (via Maebells)
6. Spiked Watermelon Cooler Slushie: Watermelon is the perfect summer snack, so why not combine it with your favorite adult beverage to create the perfect poolside sipper that you and your friends will love. (via 6 Bittersweets)
8. Tropical Peach Pineapple Slushie: Wishing you were spending the summer by the ocean? Well, why not drink like you are! This yummy peach + pineapple slushie will give you major tropical vibes. (via Averie Cooks)
11. Cherry Vodka Lemonade Slushie: Embrace your inner Beyoncé and go for a lemonade-based drink that will make you feel like a queen. This healthy and invigorating boozy slush will definitely be a must-make on your summer cocktail list. (via With Salt and Wit)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious boozy frozen drink recipe ideas.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)