Say “I Do” to These Sweet Bridesmaids Gifts Under $30
Budgeting for your wedding is hard, especially when cuts affect things near and dear to your heart. Fortunately, the gifts you buy for your loved ones who take part in the big day don’t have to break the bank. These 18 gifts prove budget-friendly can be cute, functional and super fun – leaving room for everything else (aka the latest wedding trends). Now that’s something you and your girls can raise a glass to.
1. Rocksbox Marbled Jewelry Tray Kit ($25): Poor French puns aside, this little tray is pretty darn cute — your girls might not even believe you made it yourself. Each kit has enough supplies to make two separate trays, which means it’s also easy on the budget.
after the hair and make-up is done. That’s where these adorable robes come in. They’re easy to get on and off, cozy to wear while you get ready AND perfect for photo ops.
nail polish, especially when it comes in a classic red hue. This kit includes a matching lipstick, as well as shiny gold nail decals.
4. Stila Cosmetics Lip Glaze ($22): You simply can’t go wrong when it comes to gifting your girls with something as fun as lip gloss, especially one from a trusted brand like Stila. Get a set for each girl or split it up and give everyone a gloss in her perfect shade.
5. Trex and Unicorn Bridesmaid Tank Top ($22): Whether heading out for the bachelorette party or celebrating after the “I dos,” these soft tank tops are a gift that’s both fun and functional. Give them before the wedding and everyone can have matching tanks to wear while getting ready. So perfect for pictures!
6. Pinch Minimergency Kit for Bridesmaids ($16): As a bride, you’re spending a good amount of time imagining all that could go wrong on the big day. First of all, stop that! Your day will be perfect. Second, pick up these pre-packed pouches that have everything your bridesmaids will need on the day so you can all breathe easy.
7. Gigglosophy Pave Cuff Bracelet ($18): A simple rose-gold bangle will set off a bridesmaid’s dress just as easily as it sets off casual jeans and a white tee. In other words, a little bit of bling goes a long way in terms of versatility.
DIY gold-leaf tote bags that will have your bridesmaids shining as they should. Each kit includes all of the supplies you need.
bridesmaids’ dresses before they get ready to walk down the aisle. After that, they’ll hang in your girls’ closets as a reminder of that sweet day.
10. Anthropologie Posies & Co. Body Polish ($28): You can’t go wrong with bath products that inspire your maids to go home and relax. That’s especially true when the super-luxe toiletries come from Anthropologie.
any bag. Depending on who receives it, this compact carry-along, complete with a monogram, can serve as a wallet, phone holder, cosmetics holder and more.
12. Batsu Maru Whirl Ring ($22): You have your ring, so share the fun with your maids. This one has clean lines and a fun twist to suit everyone’s tastes.
13. Yellow House Handmade Crystal Card Necklace ($12): Whether your gals need peace, patience and strength or a little harmony, positivity and focus, these dainty crystal bracelets will give them the good vibes they need on the big day and beyond. That’s something everyone can appreciate.
14. Anthropologie Metallic Idiom iPhone Case ($24): The iPhone 6 sits comfortably inside this metallic case that’s cute from its color to its embossed idiom. Slip a little gift card to their favorite shop in there to make it extra special.
and gives your girls something to wear on the big day. Make sure to pair it with a handwritten note telling them just how thankful you are.
16. Gigglosophy Heart Bracelet ($20): The sentiment conveyed with this bracelet is pretty clear. Bonus: Because it’s such a simple piece, your bridesmaids can wear it for years to come.
18. Bando Keep It Classy Rose Gold Pouch ($30): Let’s end things on a fancy note. This metallic clutch will go with your girls on dates, out for drinks or to the grocery store when they just need to be a bit more glam. Fill it with accessories for a gift that’s packed with love.