We can all agree that brunch is totally the most important meal of the weekend. So what better way to celebrate your favorite bride-to-be than by getting her gals together to celebrate over mimosas and homemade pancakes!? You can sip on Champagne while you celebrate her upcoming nuptials. Keep reading for everything you need, including invitations, decor, menu, games and more, to make her bridal shower the best event of the year (until her wedding, of course). Cheers!
1. Bubbly Bar: Mimosas are a necessity when it comes to a bridal brunch! Give your guests the option of a few flavors so that they can liven up their favorite weekend cocktail. (via Kylie Chevalier / Inspired by This)
2. Geometric Flower Installation: Save the vases for another time, and incorporate a little shape into your decor. Hang these over the center of the table for an alternative to a traditional chandelier or floral installation. (via Jessica Cooper Photography / Ruffled Blog)
3. Twigs and Twirls Gatsby’s Garden Floral Straws ($4, set of 25): For some reason, drinks just taste better out of a straw. Display a pack of these beautifully designed straws near your drink station for a sipping sensation.
5. Shape Shifter: Keep the geometric theme going by adding these fun objects as your centerpieces. They can also double as favors to send home with your guests. (via Tell Love and Party)
7. Elizabeth Doo Dah Engagement Ring Drink Markers ($15, set of 20): Make sure your gals know where their Champagne glasses are throughout the day. These adorable engagement ring drink markers are a super fun detail that you can buy or DIY.
9. Pretty Parfaits: Fill your buffet table with finger food and grab-and-go treats so that your guests can mingle and munch without being confined to sitting at a table. (via Get Creative Juice)
12. Babes Who Brunch: Go all out with pops of pink, balloons and, of course, bottles of Champagne. Use this as an excuse to gush about all things wedding while being surrounded by your closest friends and family. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
13. Donut Rings: Now this is our kind of ring! These powdered donut rings are so delicious that you’ll be popping them in your mouth all afternoon long. (via Emmaline Bride)
15. Balloon Chandelier: Even though the shower is typically all about the bride, don’t be afraid to include her fiancé in the decor. DIY a floating montage of snapshots of the couple throughout their relationship and get ready for the oohs and ahhs. (via Wedding Chicks)
16. Drop It Modern Blush Tassel Garland ($32): It’s not a true party until a gorgeous garland shows up. This party decor brings some quick color and texture to the wall, and you can keep it up all spring long to keep that pastel game going strong.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.