14 Boozy Brunch Cocktail Recipes That Do Pinterest Proud
Craving a mimosa? Or a Bloody? You’re not alone: Searches for brunch cocktails are up 118 percent on Pinterest! Whatever’s driving the dramatic uptick, you don’t have to wait for Mother’s Day to indulge. Here are 14 boozy bevvies that look so chill, you’ll want to pin them to your boards right now.
3. Pomelo Chili Paloma Cocktails: In this riff on the classic Paloma cocktail, grapefruit soda is replaced with an extra zingy fresh citrus juice blend. Birch-smoked sea salt and chili powder on the rim add extra bite. (via Brooklyn Supper)
4. Cucumber Lemongrass Caipirinha: This version of the traditional Brazilian cocktail calls for all ingredients to be crushed along with the ice in a blender, but you could still muddle the mint by hand, the old-school way, if you prefer. The added cucumber and lemongrass are a refreshing twist. (via Supergolden Bakes)
5. Pimm’s Cocktail: When you’re hosting brunch, you can’t go wrong with this boozy pitcher drink that’s like the British equivalent of sangria. In a twist on the classic cooler, this recipe is spiked with elderflower liqueur, which gives it a sweet floral finish. (via Vikalinka)
6. Pineapple Ginger Mojitos With Spiced Rum: If you think a regular mojito is a mouthful of YUM, just wait until you try this version with spiced rum and a homemade pineapple-ginger syrup — oh, em, gee, is it good! (via Nicky’s Kitchen Sanctuary)
7. Apple Bee’s Knees Cocktail: The Bee’s Knees is a prohibition-era cocktail made of honey syrup, fresh lemon, and gin that really stands the taste test of time. The addition of apple juice makes the pour that much more generous, without losing the tasty sour-sweet balance. (via A Saucy Kitchen)
8. Moscow Mule Mimosas: Orange juice and Champers is a classic brunch cocktail, but depending on the Champagne, it can come off a bit dry. This recipe calls for a dose of sugary-peppery ginger beer that will please those hankering for something sweet. (via The Cookie Rookie)
9. The Love Potion Cocktail: This original cocktail calls for a homemade blackberry syrup that’s spiked with Champagne. A few sprigs of rosemary and some reserved berries make for an Insta-perfect presentation. (via Lark & Linen)
10. Strawberry and Peach Rosé Sangria: For some, it’s not brunch if there’s not a pitcher of sangria at the ready. This rosé version with strawberries, peaches, and basil is about to become your new fave spring drink. (via What’s Gaby Cooking)
11. Frozen Peach Bellini: This twist on the classic Bellini takes every bit of effort out of the equation. Freeze the peach pureé ahead of time, then all you’ve got left to do is pop a cork and pour. (via Jennifer Meyering)
13. Sangria Verde: If you haven’t tried a sangria made with vinho verde, you’re in for a treat. The dry effervescent white wine from Portugal pairs so well with sweet fruits and liqueurs — and the spring green presentation will brighten your tablescape. (via The Bojon Gourmet)
14. Spicy Bacon Bloody Mary: Seriously, you had us at bacon! This recipe calls for a homemade Bloody Mary mix, featuring horseradish, Sriracha, and a rim of Creole spices that’s one BIG spicy tomato flavor bomb. (via The Novice Chef)
If you’re always looking for the next great cocktail recipe, follow us on Pinterest for more.