16 Festive Cocktails + Mocktails for Easter Brunch
If you ask us, half the fun of brunch is all of the fun beverages that abound… and we’re not just talking about booze and bubbly. For your Easter brunch, we’ve gathered up 16 cocktails and mocktails that will make your celebration extra festive for everyone. Each is delightfully springy and just the thing to carry you through to the porch-sipping days of summer.
6. The Perfect Paloma: Switch things up with tequila in place of vodka to turn a brunch favorite — the grapefruit-based Greyhound — into The Perfect Paloma. (via Sassy Eats)
8. Sleeping Beauty: Be prepared — this sparkling wine and huckleberry vodka cocktail packs a sneaky punch that just might lead to an afternoon nap. (via One Martina)
11. Blood Orange Faux-Garita: Amp up freshly squeezed (blood) orange juice with a splash of lime, seltzer and simple syrup. (via Feed Me Seymour)
13. Minty Kale Limeade Mocktails: Lively, bubbly and minty, this green juice meets mocktail is a wholesome, yet fun, quaff to serve for brunch. (via Imma Eat That)
14. Strawberry-Thyme Lillet Spritzers: You and your guests will feel extra fancy sipping these herbal, berry-licious spritzers that feature both aromatic Lillet blanc and Champagne. (via What’s Gaby Cooking)
Share your favorite springtime brunch sips with us below!