Swag! 17 Festive Garlands to Decorate Your Home
‘Tis the season to start decking the halls with holiday decor. Even if you’re not ready to purchase a Christmas tree yet, it’s never too early to decorate your home with festive garlands. Whether you’re stringing a colorful strand on your mantel or draping a few festive garlands around a DIY photo booth, there’s no going wrong with this decorating staple. We’ve collected 17 of the most festive garlands for you, featuring everything from wooden beads to paper cutouts and glittery twigs. Pick your favorite and start draping some swag.
1. Wooden Bead Garland ($40): Add a festive pop of color with a string of hand-dyed wooden beads. If hot pink isn’t in your holiday color palette, this garland also comes in green, purple, blue and black.
3. Fine Paper Garland ($16): Cheery metallic triangles add a playful touch to your holiday decor. Use them solo or twist them into some greenery for some sparkly accents.
4. Wooden Snowflake Garland ($32): Not ready to pull out your scissors and craft your own paper snowflakes? Go for these laser cut wood snowflakes that look like delicate lace doilies.
7. Jingle Bell Garland ($51): Ring in the holiday season with some long garlands of colorful bells.
8. Glitter Bubble Champagne Garland ($13): With just the faintest dusting of glitter, these pretty bubbles could go straight from Christmas garland to New Year’s Eve party decor.
9. Lemon Leaf and Pear Garland ($40): Replace your Thanksgiving wreath with these festive red and orange pears.
10. Red Felt Ball Garland ($15): Chunky red felt balls add a burst of festive color to your hearth.
12. Pine and Magnolia Garland ($99): With a tasteful blend of faux greenery and real pinecones, this garland may look like the real thing, but it won’t leave pesky needles all over your floor.
13. Glitter Twig Garland ($38): Glittering and graphic, this twig garland will add a unique natural element to your holiday decor.
15. Red Jingle Bell Garland ($25): These miniature bells almost look like real berries when mixed with greenery and hung on your tree or mantel.
16. Reindeer Garland ($14): Adorable for any spot in need of festivity, why not let these happy reindeer prance away on your walls this season?
17. Cut Paper Flag Garland ($13): These festive handmade flags are printed on cotton rag paper in festive red, green and white.
Will you be decorating with garlands this holiday season? Talk to us in the comments below!