15 Holiday Photo Booth Props to Make You LOL
We’re starting to make plans for our holiday party here at Brit + Co., and what do you suppose is the number one must-have on our list? A photo booth, of course! If you ask us, no bash is complete without a dedicated corner decked out with a festive background and loads of silly props, and if you’ve ever stepped into one, you’d say the same! In addition to the standard mustache and sunglass on a stick, expand your collection with these 15 festive props sure to spread holiday cheer.
1. Snow Bunny Props ($21): If you wouldn’t be caught dead dashing through the snow without your sunnies and a puckered pout, then this is the holiday photo booth prop for you! It’s the perfect way to vogue in style.
3. Holiday Tree Glasses ($8): Time to get goofy with these totally wacky sunglasses. Metallic pom poms look like ornaments on these glittery Christmas tree lenses, which will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.
5. Asos Crown Jewel Tiara Headband ($72): Whether you choose the title Ice Queen or Snow Princess, this oversized gem headband is fierce! While it’s a tad on the pricey side in terms of photo booth props, it’s a foolproof way to get your glam on at any holiday party.
6. A Kiss Under the Mistletoe With Champagne Props ($23): These glitzy props will help you welcome the New Year with a fabulous faux toast. The marquee-style 2014 glasses are so freaking cool!
7. Snowflake Glasses ($8): Here’s another pair of sunnies fit for any festive bash. These silver stunners are sure to make you the life of the party.
8. Happy New Year Krazy Straw ($10): Now this is a photo booth prop that we can definitely toast to! Be sure to pop a bottle of bubbly before you pose with this insanely large straw.
9. Christmas Cookies Props ($9): This might be the most adorable set of holiday photo booth props out there. Perfect for posing with your little helpers at a family bash, if you ask us!
10. Pave Antlers Headband ($48): We’re in love with this whimsical headband that’s both festive and super chic. This hair accessory would definitely add a playful touch to any holiday get up.
11. Mistletoe Pointer Wand ($12): Get a giggle out of your guests by tossing this mistletoe prop into the mix. You never know, your secret sweetie just might lean in! ;)
12. Holiday Themed Props ($12): If you’re looking for a well-rounded collection of holiday props, this set has it all. From jolly santa beards to adorable elf hats, these props are sure to keep things merry.
13. Claws for Celebration Headband ($12): This is a purr-fect excuse to buy that cute cat ear headband you’ve seen everywhere this season. Adorned with dangling crystals, this trendy piece will fit right in with the rest of your glitter-filled props.
14. Kigu Christmas Tree Onesie ($89): Who needs a hot holiday dress when you can rock this onesie to all your Christmas parties? We kid, we kid! Though we strongly encourage bold souls to go all out in this hilarious outfit.
15. Printable Holiday Photo Props (Free): Take a DIY approach to photo booth props with the help of these darling illustrated templates. Simply print, glue to foam core with a wooden handle, and get ready to say cheese! (via Oh Happy Day)
Will you be voguing with photo booth props this holiday season? Will you buy ’em or DIY ’em? What will you set up be like? Talk to us about your party plans in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.