15 Holiday Photo Booth Props to Make You LOL
We’re starting to make plans for our holiday party here at Brit + Co., and what do you suppose is the number one must-have on our list? A photo booth, of course! If you ask us, no bash is complete without a dedicated corner decked out with a festive background and loads of silly props, and if you’ve ever stepped into one, you’d say the same! In addition to the standard mustache and sunglass on a stick, expand your collection with these 15 festive props sure to spread holiday cheer.
1. Snow Bunny Props ($21): If you wouldn’t be caught dead dashing through the snow without your sunnies and a puckered pout, then this is the holiday photo booth prop for you! It’s the perfect way to vogue in style.
3. Holiday Tree Glasses ($8): Time to get goofy with these totally wacky sunglasses. Metallic pom poms look like ornaments on these glittery Christmas tree lenses, which will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.
5. Asos Crown Jewel Tiara Headband ($72): Whether you choose the title Ice Queen or Snow Princess, this oversized gem headband is fierce! While it’s a tad on the pricey side in terms of photo booth props, it’s a foolproof way to get your glam on at any holiday party.
6. A Kiss Under the Mistletoe With Champagne Props ($23): These glitzy props will help you welcome the New Year with a fabulous faux toast. The marquee-style 2014 glasses are so freaking cool!
7. Snowflake Glasses ($8): Here’s another pair of sunnies fit for any festive bash. These silver stunners are sure to make you the life of the party.
8. Happy New Year Krazy Straw ($10): Now this is a photo booth prop that we can definitely toast to! Be sure to pop a bottle of bubbly before you pose with this insanely large straw.
9. Christmas Cookies Props ($9): This might be the most adorable set of holiday photo booth props out there. Perfect for posing with your little helpers at a family bash, if you ask us!
10. Pave Antlers Headband ($48): We’re in love with this whimsical headband that’s both festive and super chic. This hair accessory would definitely add a playful touch to any holiday get up.
11. Mistletoe Pointer Wand ($12): Get a giggle out of your guests by tossing this mistletoe prop into the mix. You never know, your secret sweetie just might lean in! ;)
12. Holiday Themed Props ($12): If you’re looking for a well-rounded collection of holiday props, this set has it all. From jolly santa beards to adorable elf hats, these props are sure to keep things merry.
13. Claws for Celebration Headband ($12): This is a purr-fect excuse to buy that cute cat ear headband you’ve seen everywhere this season. Adorned with dangling crystals, this trendy piece will fit right in with the rest of your glitter-filled props.
14. Kigu Christmas Tree Onesie ($89): Who needs a hot holiday dress when you can rock this onesie to all your Christmas parties? We kid, we kid! Though we strongly encourage bold souls to go all out in this hilarious outfit.
15. Printable Holiday Photo Props (Free): Take a DIY approach to photo booth props with the help of these darling illustrated templates. Simply print, glue to foam core with a wooden handle, and get ready to say cheese! (via Oh Happy Day)
Will you be voguing with photo booth props this holiday season? Will you buy ’em or DIY ’em? What will you set up be like? Talk to us about your party plans in the comments below!
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.