20 Wooden Accessories You Can Buy and DIY
We’re loving the resurgence of natural materials on the style front. We’ve already shown you 30 ways to rock some serious rocks, gems, and stones, and now we’re onto our next material. Wood!
The question is: Wood you wear any of the accessories on this list? ;)
3. Laser Cut Wood Cuffs ($65): We are seriously counting down the days until we get a laser cutter at Brit HQ. The cutout patterns on these cuffs are amazing.
4. Wooden Diamond ($17): All you need is a little sandpaper to make your own faceted wooden pendant. And you should probably know your way around a can of antiquing paint.
6. Dipped Dagger ($48): Speaking of doing da dip, this dangerous dagger makes for a powerful color combo.
11. Carved Wood Tassel Necklace ($90): When in doubt, put a tassel on it!
15. Patterned Bangles ($22): We love the mix-matchy look of all these bangles pile together. Might have to try our hand at DIYing something similar!
17. Brass and Gold Charm Bracelet ($10): Does a two-charm situation still qualify as a charm bracelet? Charmed, I’m sure ;)
18. Light Blue and Wood Statement Necklace ($81): This layered geometric necklace almost looks antique. We love the juxtaposition of metal chain with lightly painted wood.
20. Saros Zebrawood Studs ($26): Last, studs! Well, stud earrings ;)