Besides decorating eggs, decadent brunches and a plethora of pretty pastels, cute baked goods are obviously the best part of Easter. Whether you love or loathe actual carrot cake (trust us, this is a polarizing subject), these carrot-shaped cakes, cookies and sprinkles will make you so, so hoppy. Scroll on for 10 silly and sweet treats you’ll want to serve asap.
1. The Carrot Cake: Rabbit food, this is not. Jar up some orange-colored cake mix and frosting to make sweet-tooth-satisfying carrots. (via Whipperberry)
2. Homemade Carrot Sprinkles: Not only are these DIY sprinkles one of the most adorable things we’ve ever seen, but they’re also vegan. (via Fork + Beans)
3. Carrot Cake Pops: You might feel a little sad biting into these little guys’ faces, but it’s for a good (ahem, delicious) cause. (via Bakerella)
4. Bunny Butt Cake: Yes, that is a cake shaped like a bunny’s butt. With Fruit Roll-Up carrots. Need we say more? (via Betty Crocker)
5. Cheesecake Carrots: Looks like eating your vegetables isn’t such a chore after all, right? (via Hungry Happenings)
6. Sparkly Surprise Carrot Cupcakes: Ice cream cones provide the shape, and orange candy and sprinkles provide the sparkle. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
7. Literal Carrot Cake: The real deal (along with some delicious-looking cream cheese rosettes) tops this adorable carrot cake. (via The Food Club)
8. Polka Dot Carrot Cookies: Every-bunny will want to eat these pastel treats. (via The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle)
9. Carrot Cake: Gumdrops make for some pretty convincing carrots in these “dirt” cupcakes. (via One Charming Party)
10. Pineapple Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting: They’re traditional on the inside and crazy-cute on the outside. We dare you to eat just one. (via Just a Taste)
What tasty treats will you be serving at Easter brunch? Let us know in the comments below!