13 Celebs Who Are Total Pink Hair Inspo
While we seriously heart all the ROYGBIV shades that are being represented in the rainbow hair trend, we can’t help but feel like a shoutout to our fave femme shade is so necessary RN — we see you, pink, and we are comin’ for you. From bright fuchsia to subtle rose gold, this color is infectious and sweet as can be. If you’re ready to take on bubblegum locks, check out 13 of our favorite stars who took the pink hair plunge and looked srsly amaze.
1. Katy Perry: All hail Katy, the princess of pink hair! While KP has rocked many a rainbow shade over the years, including marsala, “ronze” (AKA brownish-red), blue and violet, we get all emoji heart-eyed over her stunning rosy locks. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
2. Elle Fanning: This actress may be a newbie to pastel hair, but her transition from blonde to dusty rose has been totally effortless. We can’t wait to see if she sticks with dusty pink or opts for a more vibrant shade.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Hilary Duff (@hilaryduff) on
4. Nicki Minaj: Another rainbow hair chameleon, Nicki is the definition of pretty in pink with her bouncy, Bubblicious barrel curls. Her love for all things pink is obvs reflected in that she has two albums, The Pinkprint and Pink Friday, named after the candy-coated color. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
5. Rachel McAdams: Not ready to go 100% pink yet? Totes okay — just take a cue from Rachel and slip in a subtle touch of eye-catching blush pink highlights. (Photo via Francois Durand/Getty)
6. Rita Ora: On the opposite end of the bright pink Nicki spectrum, we have pop singer Rita Ora keeping her look light and subtle. IMO, she was born to rock a powder pink bob. Shout out to her matching lip tint that brings the whole look together. (Photo via Tim P. Whitby/Getty)
7. Nicole Richie: She’s already adept at taking on the pastel trend like a pro, but Nicole really steals the show in this sleek, deep fuchsia ‘do. It’s also a fab ‘90s throwback to the Return of Saturn No Doubt days when Gwen Stefani first made waves with an oh-so perfectly pink ‘do. (Photo via Frederick M. Brown/Getty)
8. Kendall Jenner: Only Kendall could take a cherry blossom shade and make it intensely moody and runway ready. Captioned “pink baby,” Kendall’s petal-pink lob is simply stunning.
9. Kylie Jenner: The sisters who get pink hair together slay together! Extra snaps to Kylie’s choppy rose-colored bangs, and how fab her locks look with that gold Vera Wang dress.
10. Chloe Grace Moretz: Opting for a “blink and you might miss it” hint of pink, the actress adds her fair hue in with a sectionally colored dye job. But, ahem, obvs we didn’t miss this fierce look. (Photo via Christopher Polk/Getty)
11. Alicia Keys: At the Met Costume Gala, the singer-songwriter looked pretty in punk pink, adding deep magenta highlights to her bob. It’s a lit look perfect for her natural beauty. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
12. Jemina Kirke: Move over, Barbie. The Girls actress stepped out with the pinkest of pink tresses mingling with her blonde locks for a look that is positively Rapunzel-esque. (Photo via Ben Gabbe/Getty)
13. Madonna: Who can make a pink hair listicle and not include Madge? In an early-a.m. pic snapped on Insta, Madonna is ready to hit the gym with Material Girl-approved hair in a gorge pink shade embellishing her infamous blonde ‘do.
Who’s your pink hair celeb MVP? Get more rainbow hair inspo by following us on Pinterest!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!