Remember when Apple was the cutest celebrity kiddie you had ever heard of? Now it’s like all stars are picking from the pool of untraditional baby names. We’re just as excited to find out what a star names their little bundle of joy as we are for their first official photos in People. Today, tracking trending celeb baby names is practically a sport for the modern day American mom and dad, and with sweet names like Willow Sage and Abel James (aw…) we’re on board. We rounded up a few of our favorites — don’t be afraid to “borrow” one of these for your next little one.
1 + 2. Harlow Winter Kate + Sparrow James Midnight: We had to add both of Nicole Ritchie and Joel Madden’s offspring to the list, and give them bonus points for two middle names. (Photo via @joelmadden)
3. Willow Sage: Pink has explained that her baby girl’s names mean “flexible” and “cleansed.” Hey, she did the “what does my baby’s name mean?” research for you! With the perfect combo of names (and such rocking parents) lil’ Willow will surely grow up with a good hart ;) (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
4 + 5. Penelope Scotland + Mason Dash: When Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick welcomed their first baby girl into the world in 2012, we welcomed her name, Penelope Scotland, into our vault of favorite baby names. She had to one up big bro Mason Dash somehow. (Photo via @kourtneykardash)
6 + 7. Abel James + Archibald William Emerson: Funny lady Amy Poehler and ex-husband Will Arnett went with surprisingly serious-sounding names for both of their baby boys. Traditional names are timeless because they never go out of style. Love the alliteration in the family names, too! (Photo via Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
9. Everly Elizabeth Maiselle: If you can’t decide on just one middle name, pick two like proud parents Channing and Jenna! No one can complain about having too many names if they are as beautiful as this little tiny dancer’s. (Photo via @channingtatum)
10. Blue Ivy: Blue is clearly not just for boys. Little Blue Ivy already has the entire world (and her superstar parents Bey + Jay) wrapped around her finger and she hasn’t even dropped her first surprise album yet. (Photo via @beyonce)
11. Nahla Ariela: Hey, Disney fans! You can thank Halle Berry for making it socially acceptable to name your child after a Disney character :) Sidenote: How cool is it that Ariela means “lion of god” in Hebrew? (Photo via Mike Coppola/Getty)
12. Luca Cruz: Was anyone else totally weirded out when Lizzie McGuire announced her pregnancy?! Okay, not fair, that’s so yesterday, we know. And today, we love parents Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie’s name choice for their sweet baby boy. (Photo via @hilaryduff)
13. Finn Davey: Tori Spelling has another name for youngest baby Finn: her and dad Dean McDermott’s “Miracle Baby.” Fun fact! Finn’s middle name Davey is also Tori’s middle name. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
14. Lincoln Bell: Lincoln had always been one of dad Dax Shepard’s favorite names, so we’re guessing HE got the privilege of naming the couple’s baby girl. Mom Kristen Bell, now pregnant with Baby #2 says she’s stumped about their upcoming bundle of joy’s moniker. Thoughts, anyone?? (via Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty)
20. Maddox Chivan + Pax Thien + Zahara Marley + Shiloh Nouvel + Knox Léon + Vivienne Marcheline: Let’s be honest, Brad and Angelina have come up with multiple gorgeous names for their
basketball team, I mean family! We think Knox Léon just might be our favorite, but you can’t really go wrong with any (or all, clearly) of the above. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
Are these names a GO or a NO in your baby book? Where did you get baby name inspiration? Share below!