Okay peeps, we’ve gotta stay calm. With rumors of Kimye’s divorce on the horizon and the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show well behind us, there are only a few things left in this world that can turn our frowns upside down. Sure, we might depend a little too much on celebrity hairspiration to get us through times of trouble — but we’re only human. It’s that time of the week to sit back, relax and take in the celebrity hair slayage, one Insta at a time.
1. Ali Caldwell: Starting things off strong with a little red-hot hair game is Miley Cyrus’ The Voice protegé, Ali Caldwell, done up all glam. The singer dares to be bold in this Jessica Rabbit-inspired ‘do and a matching floral dress in a look-at-me hue. Sizzle!
2. Jhene Aiko: The singer is absolutely killing it in this meta snap that would be any beauty blogger’s dream. Clearly, straight chestnut locks with a deep side part are officially in. This trend has been art-tested and It girl-approved.
3. Sofia Richie: Who needs festival flower crowns when you can give your hair the couture treatment? The young model on the rise (and former flame of the Biebs) looks pretty darn cute in this BTS snap in Paris, if we do say so ourselves. See? There’s hope for our future.
4. Lily Donaldson: Peek the season’s most swoon-worthy shade of blush on one of Victoria’s Secret’s very own angels. Lily looks straight-up divine and positively glowing in the Pantone-approved color we’ve been craving, complemented by her shiny flaxen strands in an effortless down ‘do.
5. Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga is one of those icons who just gets better (and more elegant, we might add) with age. We’ve been drooling over her glamorous transformation, like this ultra-elegant slicked-back style with an ice-blonde low-bun and show-stopping backless gown.
6. Jennifer Lopez: J. Lo’s Instagram is a treasure chest of drop-dead gorgeous snaps of our fave diva done up and stripped down. This week’s find was a “freshly showered” look featuring short, wet and lightly tousled strands and a smokey eye to end all smokey eyes.
7. Amy Schumer: Here’s a peek at one of our absolute fave funny ladies in Hollywood that’s sure to provide a little pick-me-up. While the comedienne always makes us giggle, it’s her laid-back milkmaid braid that’s turning heads during her trip down under.
8. Chelsea Handler: Gasp! Who knew that the sassiest funny lady on the scene was also a straight-up fox? Welp, we do now thanks to that gorg formal updo with those oh-so glam side-parted bangs. Get it, Chelsea.
9. Ruby Rose: Mega-hottie Ruby Rose took her famously cropped ‘do to the next level thanks to an oil-slick side part and smokin’ hot eye shadow. P.S. Are you digging her expertly groomed eyebrows as much as we are?
10. Zoe Kravitz: If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it a thousand times — Zoe Kravitz can do no wrong. Zoe had a little impromptu photo shoot in the back of an Uber, giving us a glimpse of her ice-blonde braids and sultry, minimalist makeup.
11. Julianne Hough: Check out Julianne’s on-trend knotted pony that adds just the right amount of sophistication to her holiday-ready ensemble. Follow her lead and rock the season’s trendiest pony for a formal night out in true red carpet fashion.
12. Diane Kruger: The gorgeous star is looking fly AF in a perfectly imperfect style for one of our fave looks ever. Eat your heart out, Pacey.
13. Padma Lakshmi: Padma’s natural beauty is always picture perfect, so we were downright gleeful to see photographic proof that she is a mere mortal, just like us. Seeing the foodie-turned-beauty guru getting prepped in curlers proves she’s just as relatable as she is lovely.
14. Madonna: Someone call the fashion police, ’cause Madonna totally stole Nicki’s signature pink look. Her Mad Hatter-meets-Harajuku style is capped off with a baby pink bob and a teeny tiny top hat FTW. Keep being you, Madge.
15. Lily Aldridge: Lily Aldridge is a goddess among us, with a style that never disappoints. This slick, center-parted low bun is a red carpet favorite this season, and after seeing it on our girl Lily, there’s no question as to why.
16. Bella Hadid: Who da hey is this punk rock goddess?! Seeing Bella totally transform — with bleached blonde, slicked-back locks and out-there rainbow makeup — is entirely too much for us to handle. Thank you, Paper Magazine — this is how supermodels are made.
We totally saved the best for last, but which look was your favorite? Let us know on Pinterest!