So you made it through Friendsgiving 2016. Now what? Oh, there’s only the rest of the holiday season to contend with. Other than your feast-friendly Thanksgiving outfits and fabulous holiday shoes keeping your style on fleek, what steps have you taken to keep your hair looking coiffed ‘n’ fabulous for the holiday photos to come? Don’t panic — luckily, some of our fave celeb trendsetters are tackling the same style conundrums this week, giving us the ultimate in holiday hair inspo (thanks, AMAs!). Take a peek at these 14 Instagrams of celebrity hair from the past week for a bit of hairspiration to tide you over until December is in full swing.
1. Ciara: Wow. Ciara starts us off strong with a Brigitte Bardot-inspired high pony featuring long, feathery, face-framing layers. She’s the very picture of class in her black turtleneck and minimalist makeup that lets her pregnancy glow shine.
2. Rita Ora: DA-YUM! We’re freaking out over this look of Rita Ora’s — she has never looked more luminous than with these side-parted waves in her glamorous medium-length down ‘do. She’s even got the bronde highlights to complement her flawless complexion, paired with a nude lip and smokey eye makeup for a look that is dripping in gorgeousness.
3. Alexa Chung: Alright, we’ll admit it — there’s never a look of Alexa’s that we don’t absolutely love. Here she’s wearing her signature shag in a messy-turned-glam lob. Feel free to revel in her amazingness for a moment before moving along; she is the Queen of Cool (and our personal style icon for life), after all.
4. Jourdan Dunn: Jourdan Dunn is back on our radar this week, and this time it’s for her serious LBD game and those way-long, ultra-smooth, shiny AF tresses parted straight down the middle. This It girl is a serious beauty who just owned the sleek-strand trend, in spite of all the formidable Hollywood competition. Brava, Jourdan!
5. Lucy Hale: And then there’s the epitome of girl-next-door charm, Lucy Hale, bringing us her own take on next-level girly hair (that’s perfect for NYE, BTW) as she rocked star gems along her center part. Pairing the hair bling with a shimmery sequined dress and an on-trend low pony, she’s a hot little number with some serious style game.
6. Shay Mitchell: While we’re on the topic of the PLL cast, here’s another one to watch who has some of the hottest hair in Hollywood. Shay’s gone full ’80s on us with her crimped locks and a deep side part. PS: Guess whose recent photo shoot she’s recreating in this cute snap?
7. Zendaya: Okay, we’ll tell you — it’s Zendaya! And here she is wearing one of the season’s hottest colors, blush (AKA the Pantone-approved shade of Rose Quartz). Queen Z embraces the natural trend with her unstyled curls swept back and to the side in a shot that inspired Shay’s copycat move. Guess we know who Shay turns to for inspo.
8. Nina Dobrev: Nina stopped for a selfie with bestie Julianne Hough and gal pal Taraji Henson, and totally stole the spotlight. Partial cornrows have officially become the glamour gal’s alternative to the shaved hipster undercut, and Nina took it a step further by adding some sparkle and spunk to the festive ‘do.
9. Bella Thorne: Our jaws just dropped ’cause Bella Thorne just reinvented “holiday hair,” shattering everything we thought we knew about festive strands. She’s not just ready to party — she is the party, giving us a healthy dose of sass courtesy of her red-and-green Christmas-inspired ‘do with sparkles along the part.
10. Heidi Klum: We can all learn an important beauty lesson from the master herself, Heidi Klum: When rocking an OTT metallic dress, keep things simple and classic with understated hair. Her sleek long ponytail and her natural golden locks own the spotlight.
11. Nicole Richie: Selfie time! Nicole did us a solid and snapped a selfie while in the midst of getting her mane tamed, curled and styled into a look of golden perfection. Her classic curls and a deep side part look luxe AF with that gold dress and minimalist drop earrings. We’d snap a selfie too!
12. Teyana Taylor: Um, where has Teyana been all our hair-loving lives? She reached for the scissors and opted for a daring little bob in the wet-look style we’ve seen so much of this year. Truth be told? She killed it — this may be the best slicked-back style we’ve seen yet. This formal look is impossibly chic and totally trendy, just like Teyana herself.
13. Taraji Henson: We’ve seen a ton of hair extremes this season, from ultra-long to uber short and everything in between, which is why we love the impossibly long locks Taraji sported this week. She dubbed her red carpet mane “My Little Pony,” which makes us love her even more.
14. Jaime King: We’re obsessed with Jaime because of her fashion savvy and all-around haute-ness. While in hair and makeup prep, she gave us a peek at this up-to-there bouffant (and her gorgeous natural beauty) in this pre-makeup photo op.
Which of these looks at celebrity hair was your favorite? Let us know on Pinterest!