The 10 Best Celebrity Hairstyles on Instagram This Week
We can always count on celebrities to serve up super unique, trendsetting styles 24/7. Whether we’re stalking them on Instagram or scouring over the pages of a magazine for hair inspo, our fave celebs always have us covered when we’re in need of some anything-but-average style ideas. From a freshly shaved hairstyle to a totally retro-inspired look, we spotted the 10 best celebrity hair ‘dos on Insta this week.
1. Emilia Clarke: While we’re left swooning over Khaleesi’s ethereal platinum style week after week on GoT, there’s no denying Emilia Clarke looks pretty darn cute with her naturally brunette locks. This summer, let’s take a page from Emilia and embrace the ’90s with a blunt cut and a center part.
2. Gina Rodriguez: Not only did Ms. Rodriguez drop some jaws with her daring side shave, but she proved that there’s more than one way to style this ultra-modern cut. Gina put an elegant spin on her shaved locks by adding soft curls to give the look a more feminine touch. Now the only question is if this is a hairstyle Jane would approve of ;)
3. Lea Michele: Take note, ladies! This is our new #summerhairgoals. Lea Michele’s sandy bronde mermaid hair is the *perf* look for that sun-kissed, beach babe vibe. Pair this balayage hairstyle with a warm summer tan and you’ll be hitting the shore like a golden goddess.
4. Bella Hadid: This sultry style kicks Blake Lively’s Cannes Disney princess look to the curb. Bella achieved straight-up Bond-girl status with her poised updo, including some messy side-swept fringe and a super high slit.
5. Ellie Goulding: Effortlessly flawless is your middle name. Give yourself some instant style with a simple flip of your hair. Ellie’s drastic soft side part is a great way to up the cool factor of any relaxed and lazy hairstyle.
6. Demi Lovato: Pondering what hairstyle to rock at your next big event? Go for modern elegance with a look inspired by Demi’s super sleek locks. Beware: This sultry look does require a *ton* of hair product, but it’s totally worth it!
7. Julianne Hough: Julianne Hough took that #WokeUpLikeThis look to a whole new level with her voluminous bedhead tresses. This season, add extra oomph to your beach waves via backcombing for that tousled lazy-girl style.
8. Anne Hathaway: Her hair and makeup are so on point, do we even need to see what she’s wearing? Okay, maybe we’re a tiny bit curious. Anne Hathaway took us back to ’50s Hollywood glam with her adorably cropped and flipped ‘do paired with a bright red lip.
9. Vanessa Hudgens: These two might just be Hollywood’s most hair-obsessed couple. Vanessa Hudgens rocked a larger-than-life mane with her tight spiral curls parted to the side. This look is perfect for curly-haired gals looking to embrace their natural texture this summer.
10. Khloe Kardashian: Khloe K. showed us how to beat the heat like a cool girl with her perfectly messy bun, bright pink bandana and extra large hoop earrings. She’s turning a typical “meh” bun into your next style statement.
Follow us on Pinterest for more celebrity hair inspo.