16 Celebrity Hairstyles That Will Make You Want a Side Part
When it comes to hair, we’re all about mixing it up. Whether it’s killer curls, full-blown body or amazing braids, we’ve pretty much tried it all. Something we’ve been eyeing recently is the sassy side part, especially on our fave celebs. So ditch the center part, and take a look at these celebs who totally rock a bold side part.
1. Emma Stone: Our girl Emma Stone not only owns the red hair, but she also can pull off a side part with the best of them. Add a few waves to polish a ‘do like this. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
2. Jennifer Aniston: Jennifer Aniston might as well be included in every hair post, because, well, her locks are almost as famous as she is. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Julianne Hough: We can’t get enough of this DWTS star’s blonde bob, but we’re also loving the not-so-perfect side part. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
4. Lea Michele: Achieve Lea’s sideswept style by combing your hair away from your face and pulling it all to one side. It’s that easy! (Photo via Valerie Macon/Getty)
5. Amy Adams: Next time you go to the salon, take this pic of Amy Adams and you’ll end up with one fabulous, pin straight, parted look. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
6. Tia Mowry: Style your side part by tucking one side behind your hair — it adds such a chic touch. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Selena Gomez: Opt for statement earrings to take your side part to the next level. Oh, and don’t forget about the red lip. (Photo via Angela Weiss/Getty)
8. Lauren Conrad: We basically love everything about LC (err, LT) and that doesn’t stop at her not-so-centered bob. (Photo via Sarah Hummert/Getty)
9. Kerry Washington: Everyone envies our favorite Scandal character’s fashion sense, but we also can’t stop looking at her sleek ‘do. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
10. Penelope Cruz: How beautiful are Penelope Cruz’s long locks? Try parting your hair on the side, then add a half up, half down feature. (Photo via Carlos Alvarez/Getty)
11. Lucy Hale: Lucy Hale keeps her hair parted down the center on PLL, but she rocks a side part IRL. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
12. Khloe Kardashian: The Kardashian clan is known for parting their hair exactly down the middle, but we appreciate when they switch it up a little bit. (Photo via Astrid Stawiarz/Getty)
13. Jennifer Hudson: We envy this American Idol star’s pixie cut, but we also have some serious side part envy. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
14. Scarlett Johanson: Who says side parts can’t be done with super short hair? Scarlett Johansson is exhibit A that they can. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
15. Lo Bosworth: LC’s BFF totally rocks the edgy side part with a leather jacket and vibrant V-neck top. (Photo via Andrew H. Walker/Getty)
16. Taylor Swift: T-Swift’s hair is perfection. Part your hair towards the end of your eyebrow and add a few loose waves to get this hairstyle. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
What’s your favorite way to wear your hair? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)