16 Celebrity Hairstyles That Will Make You Want a Side Part
When it comes to hair, we’re all about mixing it up. Whether it’s killer curls, full-blown body or amazing braids, we’ve pretty much tried it all. Something we’ve been eyeing recently is the sassy side part, especially on our fave celebs. So ditch the center part, and take a look at these celebs who totally rock a bold side part.
1. Emma Stone: Our girl Emma Stone not only owns the red hair, but she also can pull off a side part with the best of them. Add a few waves to polish a ‘do like this. (Photo via Frazer Harrison/Getty)
2. Jennifer Aniston: Jennifer Aniston might as well be included in every hair post, because, well, her locks are almost as famous as she is. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
3. Julianne Hough: We can’t get enough of this DWTS star’s blonde bob, but we’re also loving the not-so-perfect side part. (Photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)
4. Lea Michele: Achieve Lea’s sideswept style by combing your hair away from your face and pulling it all to one side. It’s that easy! (Photo via Valerie Macon/Getty)
5. Amy Adams: Next time you go to the salon, take this pic of Amy Adams and you’ll end up with one fabulous, pin straight, parted look. (Photo via Ian Gavan/Getty)
6. Tia Mowry: Style your side part by tucking one side behind your hair — it adds such a chic touch. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
7. Selena Gomez: Opt for statement earrings to take your side part to the next level. Oh, and don’t forget about the red lip. (Photo via Angela Weiss/Getty)
8. Lauren Conrad: We basically love everything about LC (err, LT) and that doesn’t stop at her not-so-centered bob. (Photo via Sarah Hummert/Getty)
9. Kerry Washington: Everyone envies our favorite Scandal character’s fashion sense, but we also can’t stop looking at her sleek ‘do. (Photo via Pascal Le Segretain/Getty)
10. Penelope Cruz: How beautiful are Penelope Cruz’s long locks? Try parting your hair on the side, then add a half up, half down feature. (Photo via Carlos Alvarez/Getty)
11. Lucy Hale: Lucy Hale keeps her hair parted down the center on PLL, but she rocks a side part IRL. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
12. Khloe Kardashian: The Kardashian clan is known for parting their hair exactly down the middle, but we appreciate when they switch it up a little bit. (Photo via Astrid Stawiarz/Getty)
13. Jennifer Hudson: We envy this American Idol star’s pixie cut, but we also have some serious side part envy. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
14. Scarlett Johanson: Who says side parts can’t be done with super short hair? Scarlett Johansson is exhibit A that they can. (Photo via Jason Merritt/Getty)
15. Lo Bosworth: LC’s BFF totally rocks the edgy side part with a leather jacket and vibrant V-neck top. (Photo via Andrew H. Walker/Getty)
16. Taylor Swift: T-Swift’s hair is perfection. Part your hair towards the end of your eyebrow and add a few loose waves to get this hairstyle. (Photo via Larry Busacca/Getty)
What’s your favorite way to wear your hair? Share your thoughts in the comments.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.