10 Celestial Bridal Shower Details That Are Out of This World
Your love is written in the stars, so it’s a no-brainer to show off your cosmic connection at your bridal shower. With astrology-inspired trends and constellation details more popular than ever, we’re happy to see them (big) dipping into the wedding world. From moon-filled DIY backdrops and celestial place settings, we’re starstruck by these bridal shower details.
1. Marble Macaroons: Is it really even a bridal shower without sweet treats? We didn’t think so! Desserts this pretty are sure to fly off the table so make sure you snap a pic before they’re gone. (via Twinkle and Toast)
2. Cosmic Table Setting: How do we get a seat at this table? From the starry place settings to the crystals on the table runner, we can’t stop staring at the beauty of it all. (via Jack Rodriguez / Green Wedding Shoes)
3. Starry Night Sign: Spruce up your welcome table with a sign that plays into the theme. There’s just something about displaying the perfect quote that will never get old. (via Dawn Photo / Ruffled Blog
4. Erica Elizabeth Design Star-Studded Tiara ($590): You’ve got stars in your eyes, why not wear them on your head, too! Feel like the princess you are with this tiara that will make everyone know who the bride is in the room.
5. Thistle and Lace Shop “Love You to the Moon and Back” Cake Topper ($21+): Cake toppers aren’t only for wedding cakes! Place this geometric beauty on your bridal shower cake or dessert table for a fun way to top it all off.
6. Moon Seating Chart: If your bridal shower guest list has more than a few closer friends on it, then a seating chart is a must. These half moons make sure everyone knows exactly where to go once the party starts. (via Birds of a Feather Photo / Green Wedding Shoes)
7. Midnight Rock Candy: Favors certainly aren’t mandatory at bridal showers, but we are 100 percent positive that no one will be passing up this sugary treat on their way out! (via T&S Hughes Photography/ Style Me Pretty)
8. Rachel Emma Studio Constellation Place Cards ($13 for 5): Make your guests feel special with personalized place cards that are totally on-trend.
9. DIY Moon Phase Lights: Hang this stunning garland on a blank wall to create the perfect photo op. It can even serve double duty as a backdrop for your bridal shower and a garland at the wedding. (via The House That Lars Built)
10. Picture Perfect Papier Written in the Stars Coasters ($32 for 25): Sure it might be YOUR bridal shower, but this marriage is about the two of you! Combine your astrological signs on a coaster for a fun way to play up the theme.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.