24 Chic Sweaters Under $100 to Snuggle Up in All Season Long
Cold weather can be a major bummer, especially when there’s high humidity in the forecast (can you say bad hair day?), but that’s no reason to go into hibernation mode until spring. Those wintertime blues are nothing a little style intervention can’t fix. That’s where sweaters come in. Crazy comfortable and totally versatile, they’ll perk up any outfit in seconds flat. Here are 24 chic styles to cozy up in all season long. And, oh yeah — they’re all under $100, so you don’t have to throw down to keep your fashion game on lock.
1. Topshop Compact Stitch Funnel Sweater ($80): Make the office a little more bearable by swapping out that stiff button-down for a bright knit. Rock it with culottes and sassy kicks or a pleated midi and block heel ankle boots.
2. ASOS Holidays Snowball Sweater ($63): Unlike real-deal snowballs, this pom-pom studded sweater will keep you cozy and warm.
3. Cooperative Shrunken Crew Neck Sweater ($54): Crop tops aren’t just for balmy summer days. A wooly interpretation of the warm-weather staple will bring a fashion-forward (and warm) edge to high-waisted skirts and trousers all season long.
non-basic essential that every girl needs in her closet. They’ll do more than keep you warm when the temperature takes a dive — they’ll keep your style game on lock all winter long.
5. A Common Space Checkered Knit Sweater ($68): Fusing both retro and right-now vibes, this checkered number kills it with corduroy flares, high-waisted denim and leather minis.
6. & Other Stories Metallic Wool Sweater ($65): Made with shimmery metallic wool, this stunning sweater is perfect for those cold nights when going out seems more like a chore than a treat. Pair it with a midi tube skirt (in jersey for extra comfort) and embellished ankle boots.
7. ASOS Cable Sweater With Roll Neck ($63): If color isn’t typically in your rotation, a cold, gray day is the perfect time to bust them out. Tack on a funky accessory or two, then balance it all out with neutral bottoms.
8. ASOS Sleeveless Tunic in Bouclé With High Neck ($72): You’ll feel like the sartorial gods have smiled up on you the minute you slip this textured wool mix number over your head. Wear it over a long-sleeved top for the office, then rock it on its own with a statement cuff and leather leggings for after hours.
9. Topshop Soft Knit Textured Sweatshirt ($68): Like your favorite sweatshirt, but with a little more personality, this textured knit is ideal for softening edgy separates like destroyed boyfriend jeans and leather jackets.
10. Loft Animal Jacquard Dolman Sweater ($55): Animal prints have undeniable allure, and when fused with super soft fabric and a relaxed silhouette, they’re totally irresistible.
11. Old Navy Striped Crew Neck Sweater ($40): Give those tried-and-true Breton stripes a rest and shake up your winter style with bold lines and vibrant color.
12. Madewell Chronicle Textured Pullover ($80): Inspired by classic baseball tees, this color blocked knit delivers the laid-back feel you want, while the cool color palette and textured weaving give the piece a sophisticated edge.
camel-colored culottes or a statement-making red midi skirt for a standout look.
14. Zara Top With Faux Leather Pockets ($50): Simple, yet impactful, this understated topper is a minimalist’s dream.
15. Forever21 Waffle Sweater ($18): Vivid, cozy and versatile, this winter-wear staple will fast become a fave long-sleeved layer. Wear it with everything from boyfriend jeans to grid-check jumpers.
16. Mango Long Cotton Cardigan ($100): The kimono is an all-season piece that proves itself time and again. For fall and winter, look for those with heavier fabrics and mid-length silhouettes, then get to pairing them up with just about everything in your wardrobe.
17. Loft Striped Boyfriend Cardigan ($70): Cardigans are invaluable for transitioning sleeveless dresses and lightweight separates to the cool-weather months. Long-line numbers pack plenty of versatility, while bright hues will instantly perk up any getup.
18. New Look Cable Sweater ($63): Every closet needs a cable knit, no matter what sartorial party you subscribe to. For a modern rendition of the timeless look, opt for one in a warm shade of rust with of-the-moment accents like long side splits.
19. Forever21 Striped Boxy Sweater ($18): Cozy up fireside or in your favorite café with a sweater that’s as chic as it is practical. Black and white stripes boast plenty of visual interest, and they’ll go with all your favorite pieces.
20. American Apparel Fisherman’s Pullover ($78): Camel is the color of the moment, so best believe you’re going to want at least one piece in the warm, neutral hue. Make it a chunky knit sweater.
21. Old Navy Plaid Mock-Neck Sweater ($42): Forget plaid. Get your grid-check on this season with an on-trend, high-neck knit.
cardi, this fringe-flecked topper is all about standing out from the crowd.
23. Gap Colorblock Brooklyn Sweater ($50): Color blocking and side stripes make this merino wool top the perfect complement to a laid-back athleisure getup. Style it with joggers and colorful trainers for off duty, then dress it up with a pencil skirt for on-the-clock hours.
24. H&M Knit Sweater ($20): There’s nothing quite like a classic, and this ribbed knit number is sartorial proof. It’s killer with everything from brilliant wide-leg trousers to casual overalls and skater skirts.