Country music’s biggest night was made for big fashion moments, and the genre’s finest did not disappoint at yesterday’s Country Music Awards. For the 48th installment of the show, the red carpet sparkled with glitzy gowns featuring elaborate beading, sexy sheer details and modern lace that exuded a kind of glam we’re more used to spotting in Hollywood than Nashville. Needless to say, the stars brought it and now here’s how you can buy just-as glittering looks inspired by the CMA’s best dressed country gals.
1. Miranda Lambert: Miranda went full-on Old Hollywood glam in this dusty pink gown with a textured diamond pattern that added to the vintage vibe (Those cuffs! Those waves! That mani!). Channel decades past like a bombshell in a pale pink frock dress ($198) designed with a flapper-feeling scoop neck and feathered hem.
2. Carrie Underwood: The mom-to-be went for a “dripping in jewels” look for her #stylethebump moment on last night’s red carpet. Keep the bling close by with an all-over embellished dress ($175) — that’s on top of the nude sequined base — that features a sweetheart bodice and illusion neckline.
3. Nicole Kidman: Nicole Kidman, bohemian muse? That happened — her floor-length floral and embroidered lace dress sealed the deal, and now we only hope that Mrs. Urban will give us more. Either embrace the breezy look with a bell-sleeved frock ($128) or to get more mileage out of the piece and tone down the free-spirited flair with a more minimal lace dress ($209) featuring dainty floral accents.
4. Lily Aldridge: The Victoria’s Secret angel showed us one way to pull off a so-high slit last night: a sheer panel! We’ll make a resolution to be that daring with our fashion and body-baring decisions in 2015 and for now, opt for the equally (um, almost equally) sexy illusion crepe sheath dress ($148).
6. Meghan Trainor: That color is a Pantone fave, a Brit + Co fave and gives sometimes-serious lace the fun burst it needs. Try on this blue lace dress ($61) and stand out among the LBDs at the next event you attend.
7. Kimberly Perry from The Band Perry: We so salute getting a little nautical anywhere (including on the red carpet/cocktail hour) and this navy mesh dress ($44) combines sass and prep with sheer panels and a sweet full skirt.
8. Hillary Scott from Lady Antebellum: We need you [this dress] now. But suppose we’ll settle for the much more affordable, more wearable-to-any-party-in-the-next-two-months embellished mesh dress ($280) on the right.
10. Kellie Pickler: From head to peek-a-boo toe, the country singer stunned last night and gave us NYE inspo for days. Channel Kel in this baroque beaded dress ($145) that will turn some heads no matter what color carpet you’re strutting in on.
Did you watch last night’s CMAs? Who topped YOUR best dressed list? Share below!
(Photos by E! Online)