25 of the Most Colorful Finds for Ho-Ho-Holiday Giving
When asked, “What’s your favorite color?” here at Brit + Co, it’s nearly impossible for us to pin it down to just one. From our homes, closets, desks, heck, even our hair and nails — we think in palettes, schemes and complementary combos because life is better through multicolored lenses. If you’ve yet to start your holiday shopping (what are you waiting for?), we’ve got 25 kaleidoscopic gifts for your color-obsessed friends and family.
1. 02:19PM Colorful Geometric Watch ($39): Let’s all agree to retire the “skin time” joke, shall we? Help a friend ring in the new year correctly with a chromatic wrist clock.
2. May Books ($14-22): These fully customizable, handsewn, durable notebooks made Oprah’s Favorite Things list this year, and it’s easy to see why. Use it to organize appointments, plan meals and weekly menus, manage your finances, build up calligraphy skills, plan your wedding, document your pregnancy and baby’s first year; the options are limitless. No really, there are at least 56,848,000 ways you can customize your May Book.
3. So Well Composed Pen Set ($20): Who doesn’t love a good pen? Each of these two-toned scribblers sport idioms like “What’s the Word” and “So Well Composed.” Gift the entire pack or break ’em up to pair with a stationery set ($20).
4. Fruit Cocktail Nail Wraps ($13): For your gal pal who’s always rocking a killer DIY mani. She can use these fruit slices for all ten fingers or amp up her signature color with an accent nail.
5. Whoa Nice Nails! Manicure Set ($20): Throw in a few bottles of polish with those decals and make it a DIY manicure bundle with this nail set.
6. Spring Geometric Bib Necklace ($65): When math and art come together to make beautiful jewelry, you just have to smile.
7. Ombre Softest Throw ($40): Throws. What would Netflix binges be like without them? Grab a few of these ultra-plush, dip-dyed blankets for your peeps to stay cozy in color, all throughout hibernation season. Make it extra special by adding a monogram.
8. Cake Slice Marker Set ($29): For your buddies who whip up a mean birthday cake (or any round baked good, for that matter), these cake cutting guides make celebrations easier to enjoy. (Mmm, cake. You get a slice, and you get a slice, and you get a slice…)
9. Bubbles Tea Towel ($25): Have a favorite couple who just bought a new home? Help them pepper in some color while keeping things tidy with these towels.
10. Geometric Shapes Ring Dish ($38): Does your BFF layer on midi rings like a champ? She’s got to keep her stash safe, and this jewelry dish is just the ticket.
11. Happy Triangles iPhone Case ($30): Rows on rows of multi-colored triangles — we can’t imagine a better way to zhush up the new iPhone 6/6 Plus. And the clear base lets Apple’s design shine through.
12. Lines Dinner Napkins ($72): The best dinner tables are decked out with mismatched plates, bowls and drinkware. Throw in this rainbow collection of lined napkins for good measure.
13. Month & Day Woodblock Calendar ($68): This block set is perfect for a colorful cubicle or for a toddler who’s learning how time works, day by day.
14. Color Block Earrings ($14): With over 22 color options to choose from, you can make anyone’s earring game even stronger with these upcycled industrial spacers and hex nuts.
15. Infinite Candies Mini-Clutch ($54): Whether you’re shopping for a makeup maven or an artist mid-masterpiece, this paintbrush-stroke catch-all will continue to inspire them to keep making.
16. Strength and Dignity Bangle ($64): These Matterial Fix bangles look good and do good: 10% of sales is donated to see girls educated, dreaming and thriving.
17. RGB Enamel Necklace ($39): Simply put, this pendant necklace is the primary winner of colorful necklaces.
18. Test Tube Shot Set ($14): Is someone on your list a cocktail chemist? Lift their spirits with this scientific shot set.
19. Origami Heart Coaster Set ($18): No one likes water stains on their coffee table. Keep condensation at bay with this six-piece coaster set. Next time they have you over, your neat-freak friends will thank you for them.
20. Pop Top Six Pack Set ($40): This tumbler set’s for your buds who are always down to throw a backyard BBQ. From game day to game night, you’ll be able to keep track of your chosen brew.
21. DIY Marbled Jewelry Trays Kit ($25): Remember that time we were on HSN? If you’ve got someone on your list with a running to-DIY list, this Brit Kit is a match made in marbled heaven.
22. Blue Geometric Bike Seat Cover ($12): For those of you who have a co-worker who’s known to zip around town on two wheels instead of four, this seat cover provides comfort and a pop of color to any biker’s commute.
23. 2015 Stones Wall Calendar ($27): Here’s a gift that says, “You’re a gem!” Put a bow on this calendar, which displays each stone of the month in a super sleek design.
24. Bitsies Bracelets ($9): According to 31 Bits, “Each color has a special meaning that serves as a reminder to live your life to the fullest.” The purple “Be Creative” bracelet holds a special place in our hearts. You can grab singles or swing for the Bitsies 10-Pack ($74) to create a a stackable bracelet bundle.
25. CMYK Printing Coasters ($25): For the design nerd in your life who knows hex codes by heart — these coasters are meant to protect their coffee tables and countertops.
BONUS: Homemakers ($15): And while you’re playing Santa, treat yourself to a copy of to our very first book. It’s a colorful, interactive, hilarious read, full of tips, tricks and projects for creative living from Brit and YOU. Bonus: You can make time to be creative with a free e-class from Brit + Co until you receive your copy of Homemakers in March 2015. Do it.
Have a colorful gift (or two) that you’re planning on giving this year? Share it with us in the comments!