A Dozen Ways to Wear Color Block… On Your Nails!
There doesn’t ever need to be a reason to brighten up your nail color palette, but achieving a kick-a color block mani is totally one of them. If you ask us, this geometric nail art benefits from a range of vibrant colors (you know us, the bolder the better!). So grab your nail striping tape: it’s time to pull some seriously cool shapes with these 12 color block manis you should try now.
1. Cali Clash Nail Art: There’s something about this combo of fuchsia, apple red, and a shiny gold stud that is super striking—maybe because we’re still high on romance from Valentine’s Day, maybe because it screams Kate Spade. Whatever the case, we’re obsessed! (via Uncovet)
2. Orange and Nude Nail Art: If orange is the new black, then nude polish is its most trusted P.I.C., especially on this cool color block mani. It’s one way you can rock orange nail art and not worry about it looking Halloween-y. (via Pshiiit)
3. Geo Color Block Nail Art: The black lines that separate the color blocks make this swoon-worthy nail art palette pop. As much as we love gold glitter polish, it’s refreshing to see it take a back seat to less glitzy shades. (via Wonder Forest)
6. Mosaic Nails: This multi-block mani really puts the art in nail art. We don’t doubt that this look takes some serious practice to complete, but once it is, rest assured that your nails are the most enviable around. (via Pshiiit)
7. White Nails + Black Marker: The trick to getting such precise black color blocks? Use a Sharpie! The permanent marker’s thin tip makes it easy to get almost perfect edges without much fuss. (via Isla Everywhere)
8. Pink and Red Color Block: Get this glossy look by adding dual blocks of color to your nails first, then brush on the shiny topcoat. We love the way this nail art looks with a completely clear base. (via I Spy DIY)
9. Contrast Nail Color Block: This is the ultimate low-key color block look. Add the banding to just your ring finger for a subtle contrast to the rest of your perfectly painted nails. (via Love, Blair)
10. Pastel Color Block Nail Art: We’ve featured this look before when we gushed about the sparkling silver striping tape, but now we’ve moved onto gawking over those dreamy pastel color block tips. That combo of baby blue and mint green is perfection. (via Pshiiit)
12. Mini Color Blocks Nail Art: What a super cool take on a color block mani! Tiny squares of polish act as a technicolor stripe that’s insanely eye-catching. We’d try this style in a gradient or in repeating colors, too! (via So Nailicious)
Which style is your fave? Talk to us in the comments below.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.