The 29 Most Colorful Swimsuit Coverups Ever
It’s almost June, and you know what that means?! It’s time to hit the beach… in style, of course! These days, there are a million and one different swimsuit coverups out there. Rompers, maxis, jumpsuits, minis — you name it. Our decision process for choosing the perfect coverup? The more color, the better! You’ll be strolling along the sand like it’s a bright, beautiful runway in these colorful swimsuit coverups.
1. Toploft Ruffle Romper ($40): Chevron, floral, cobalt and aqua — this romper has it all going on.
2. BECCA Get Connected Coverup Pants ($72): Is chevron still in? We think so. These crochet pants are proof.
3. Victoria’s Secret Wrap Cover-Up ($50): This unconventional wrap coverup is your answer to easy, breezy and beautiful.
4. Nanette Lepore Moroccan Medallion Tunic ($154): You can give everyone the cold shoulder in this Nanette Lepore coverup. No, really… it has shoulder cutouts!
5. Victoria’s Secret Beach Pant ($40): Pants are such an unexpected bikini coverup, but there’s no denying these are perfect for a cool day on the beach.
6. Luli Fama La Fama Tunic ($211): Look effortlessly beautiful in this candy-striped long sleeve tunic.
7. Debbie Katz Serena Tunic ($62): It may be a little surprising that we added a white tunic to our roundup of colorful swimsuit coverups, but that pink packs a big punch.
8. Mara Hoffman Modal Poncho ($260): Don’t let the term poncho fool you. This is definitely the most stylish one we’ve ever seen!
9. Echo Island Ikat Tunic ($73): Look forward to glistening in the sun in this oh-so-chic sequined tunic.
10. Macbeth Collection Maxi Dress ($80): A little chilly at the beach? No problem. Cover up with this striped maxi.
11. Sail to Sable Cheers to Chic Tunic ($210): Leave it to Sail to Sable to keep it classic with this coverup. Love the punch of lime green!
12. OndadeMar Illusion Coverup ($188): Pom poms, tassels and embroidery? What more could you want from a coverup?
13. J.Crew Tank Dress ($55): If floral, tribal, or polka dot prints are too much for you, keep it classic in a solid tank dress.
14. ASOS Aztec Dress ($42): This beach dress does Aztec print so right. AND it has pockets. It’s a win-win.
16. Mara Hoffman Jumpsuit ($545): Jumpsuits are all the rage lately. Why not take one to the beach? You’re sure to look fab in this tribal coverup.
17. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bandeau Romper ($143): Again, it has pockets. Need we say more?
18. Nasty Gal Electric Lazy Land Romper ($78): This romper is a perfect transition piece. Wear it poolside or rock it for a night out on the town.
19. Reverse Lemonade Romper ($62): This romper is almost too pretty to wear to the beach. But with the bright yellow, we’ll let it slide ;)
20. Tobi Unconditional Shift Dress ($52): Turn into a hula girl and move to Hawaii in this floral shift.
21. ModCloth Zing Along Dress ($55): Bask in the sun or take a leisurely stroll down the beach in this laid back maxi.
22. Betrys Dress ($38): Throw this aqua sundress on over your bikini and you’ll be ready to hit the beach!
23. J.Crew Factory Crinkle Tunic ($65): Match the color of the sea or stand out in the sand with these crinkle tunics.
24. Lemlem for J.Crew Romper ($213): Candy stripes on a romper? Yes, please.
25. Lilly Pulitzer Sarasota Beaded Tunic ($148): Pool party, here we come! Lilly Pulitzer gets two thumbs up for this tunic.
26. Trina Turk Tunic ($144): No surprise here. Trina Turk nailed it again with this bright patterned piece.
27. Macramé Coverup ($198): Coral crochet is one way to get some attention when you’re making sand castles.
28. Camilla Lace Up Caftan ($629): You’ll shine as bright as the sun in this caftan dress. We’re not kidding, it has Swarovski crystals on it.
29. Milly Capella Tunic ($295): Hit the water in this watercolor number.
Which coverup is on your wish list this summer? What other summer pieces are you on the hunt for? Let us know in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.