The 29 Most Colorful Swimsuit Coverups Ever
It’s almost June, and you know what that means?! It’s time to hit the beach… in style, of course! These days, there are a million and one different swimsuit coverups out there. Rompers, maxis, jumpsuits, minis — you name it. Our decision process for choosing the perfect coverup? The more color, the better! You’ll be strolling along the sand like it’s a bright, beautiful runway in these colorful swimsuit coverups.
1. Toploft Ruffle Romper ($40): Chevron, floral, cobalt and aqua — this romper has it all going on.
2. BECCA Get Connected Coverup Pants ($72): Is chevron still in? We think so. These crochet pants are proof.
3. Victoria’s Secret Wrap Cover-Up ($50): This unconventional wrap coverup is your answer to easy, breezy and beautiful.
4. Nanette Lepore Moroccan Medallion Tunic ($154): You can give everyone the cold shoulder in this Nanette Lepore coverup. No, really… it has shoulder cutouts!
5. Victoria’s Secret Beach Pant ($40): Pants are such an unexpected bikini coverup, but there’s no denying these are perfect for a cool day on the beach.
6. Luli Fama La Fama Tunic ($211): Look effortlessly beautiful in this candy-striped long sleeve tunic.
7. Debbie Katz Serena Tunic ($62): It may be a little surprising that we added a white tunic to our roundup of colorful swimsuit coverups, but that pink packs a big punch.
8. Mara Hoffman Modal Poncho ($260): Don’t let the term poncho fool you. This is definitely the most stylish one we’ve ever seen!
9. Echo Island Ikat Tunic ($73): Look forward to glistening in the sun in this oh-so-chic sequined tunic.
10. Macbeth Collection Maxi Dress ($80): A little chilly at the beach? No problem. Cover up with this striped maxi.
11. Sail to Sable Cheers to Chic Tunic ($210): Leave it to Sail to Sable to keep it classic with this coverup. Love the punch of lime green!
12. OndadeMar Illusion Coverup ($188): Pom poms, tassels and embroidery? What more could you want from a coverup?
13. J.Crew Tank Dress ($55): If floral, tribal, or polka dot prints are too much for you, keep it classic in a solid tank dress.
14. ASOS Aztec Dress ($42): This beach dress does Aztec print so right. AND it has pockets. It’s a win-win.
16. Mara Hoffman Jumpsuit ($545): Jumpsuits are all the rage lately. Why not take one to the beach? You’re sure to look fab in this tribal coverup.
17. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bandeau Romper ($143): Again, it has pockets. Need we say more?
18. Nasty Gal Electric Lazy Land Romper ($78): This romper is a perfect transition piece. Wear it poolside or rock it for a night out on the town.
19. Reverse Lemonade Romper ($62): This romper is almost too pretty to wear to the beach. But with the bright yellow, we’ll let it slide ;)
20. Tobi Unconditional Shift Dress ($52): Turn into a hula girl and move to Hawaii in this floral shift.
21. ModCloth Zing Along Dress ($55): Bask in the sun or take a leisurely stroll down the beach in this laid back maxi.
22. Betrys Dress ($38): Throw this aqua sundress on over your bikini and you’ll be ready to hit the beach!
23. J.Crew Factory Crinkle Tunic ($65): Match the color of the sea or stand out in the sand with these crinkle tunics.
24. Lemlem for J.Crew Romper ($213): Candy stripes on a romper? Yes, please.
25. Lilly Pulitzer Sarasota Beaded Tunic ($148): Pool party, here we come! Lilly Pulitzer gets two thumbs up for this tunic.
26. Trina Turk Tunic ($144): No surprise here. Trina Turk nailed it again with this bright patterned piece.
27. Macramé Coverup ($198): Coral crochet is one way to get some attention when you’re making sand castles.
28. Camilla Lace Up Caftan ($629): You’ll shine as bright as the sun in this caftan dress. We’re not kidding, it has Swarovski crystals on it.
29. Milly Capella Tunic ($295): Hit the water in this watercolor number.
Which coverup is on your wish list this summer? What other summer pieces are you on the hunt for? Let us know in the comments below!
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.