The 29 Most Colorful Swimsuit Coverups Ever
It’s almost June, and you know what that means?! It’s time to hit the beach… in style, of course! These days, there are a million and one different swimsuit coverups out there. Rompers, maxis, jumpsuits, minis — you name it. Our decision process for choosing the perfect coverup? The more color, the better! You’ll be strolling along the sand like it’s a bright, beautiful runway in these colorful swimsuit coverups.
1. Toploft Ruffle Romper ($40): Chevron, floral, cobalt and aqua — this romper has it all going on.
2. BECCA Get Connected Coverup Pants ($72): Is chevron still in? We think so. These crochet pants are proof.
3. Victoria’s Secret Wrap Cover-Up ($50): This unconventional wrap coverup is your answer to easy, breezy and beautiful.
4. Nanette Lepore Moroccan Medallion Tunic ($154): You can give everyone the cold shoulder in this Nanette Lepore coverup. No, really… it has shoulder cutouts!
5. Victoria’s Secret Beach Pant ($40): Pants are such an unexpected bikini coverup, but there’s no denying these are perfect for a cool day on the beach.
6. Luli Fama La Fama Tunic ($211): Look effortlessly beautiful in this candy-striped long sleeve tunic.
7. Debbie Katz Serena Tunic ($62): It may be a little surprising that we added a white tunic to our roundup of colorful swimsuit coverups, but that pink packs a big punch.
8. Mara Hoffman Modal Poncho ($260): Don’t let the term poncho fool you. This is definitely the most stylish one we’ve ever seen!
9. Echo Island Ikat Tunic ($73): Look forward to glistening in the sun in this oh-so-chic sequined tunic.
10. Macbeth Collection Maxi Dress ($80): A little chilly at the beach? No problem. Cover up with this striped maxi.
11. Sail to Sable Cheers to Chic Tunic ($210): Leave it to Sail to Sable to keep it classic with this coverup. Love the punch of lime green!
12. OndadeMar Illusion Coverup ($188): Pom poms, tassels and embroidery? What more could you want from a coverup?
13. J.Crew Tank Dress ($55): If floral, tribal, or polka dot prints are too much for you, keep it classic in a solid tank dress.
14. ASOS Aztec Dress ($42): This beach dress does Aztec print so right. AND it has pockets. It’s a win-win.
16. Mara Hoffman Jumpsuit ($545): Jumpsuits are all the rage lately. Why not take one to the beach? You’re sure to look fab in this tribal coverup.
17. Marc by Marc Jacobs Bandeau Romper ($143): Again, it has pockets. Need we say more?
18. Nasty Gal Electric Lazy Land Romper ($78): This romper is a perfect transition piece. Wear it poolside or rock it for a night out on the town.
19. Reverse Lemonade Romper ($62): This romper is almost too pretty to wear to the beach. But with the bright yellow, we’ll let it slide ;)
20. Tobi Unconditional Shift Dress ($52): Turn into a hula girl and move to Hawaii in this floral shift.
21. ModCloth Zing Along Dress ($55): Bask in the sun or take a leisurely stroll down the beach in this laid back maxi.
22. Betrys Dress ($38): Throw this aqua sundress on over your bikini and you’ll be ready to hit the beach!
23. J.Crew Factory Crinkle Tunic ($65): Match the color of the sea or stand out in the sand with these crinkle tunics.
24. Lemlem for J.Crew Romper ($213): Candy stripes on a romper? Yes, please.
25. Lilly Pulitzer Sarasota Beaded Tunic ($148): Pool party, here we come! Lilly Pulitzer gets two thumbs up for this tunic.
26. Trina Turk Tunic ($144): No surprise here. Trina Turk nailed it again with this bright patterned piece.
27. Macramé Coverup ($198): Coral crochet is one way to get some attention when you’re making sand castles.
28. Camilla Lace Up Caftan ($629): You’ll shine as bright as the sun in this caftan dress. We’re not kidding, it has Swarovski crystals on it.
29. Milly Capella Tunic ($295): Hit the water in this watercolor number.
Which coverup is on your wish list this summer? What other summer pieces are you on the hunt for? Let us know in the comments below!
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.