Check Out All the Behind-the-Scenes Action You’re Missing at Comic-Con
San Diego Comic-Con has arrived in all its superhero glory, and with everyone from the cast of the Justice League to the stars of HBO’s hits Game of Thrones and Westworld set to appear, it’s sure to be out of this world. We’ve already gotten a peek at Netflix’s big-budget hit starring Will Smith, Bright, and now, we’re going behind-the scenes with all the celebs that are on hand to promote their varying projects. Check ’em out below!
1. Krysten Ritter + David Tennant: Krysten Ritter/Jessica Jones came face to face with her arch nemesis David Tennant (AKA Kilgrave), even stopping to pose for a selfie with the super villain.
2. Naomi Watts and Kyle MacLachlan: In quite possibly our favorite photo from the weekend thus far, Twin Peaks co-stars Naomi Watts and Kyle MacLachlan burst onto the Comic-Con scene in a flurry of what Watts captioned as “Confusion or constipation?”
3. Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki: Cuoco spoke to her enviable working relationship with The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki, saying, “After 10 years, we still laughin.” Us too, Kaley. Us too!
4. Olivia Munn and Justin Theroux: Munn, who plays the LEGO ex-wife of Jennifer Aniston’s hub in their upcoming film, The LEGO Ninjago Movie, joked at their onscreen turmoil, saying, “Mom and dad aren’t fighting for once.”
5. Justin Theroux, Conan O’Brien, Olivia Munn, and Dave Franco: Theroux also gave us a glimpse at the cast’s behind-the-scene action, showing off his ninja skills alongside co-stars Munn and Dave Franco, as well as one Conan O’Brien. Look at them go!
5. Gal Gadot: While Wonder Woman hasn’t yet given us any live updates from San Diego, where she’ll be appearing this weekend, she did give us this too-cute-for-words snap from last year, saying “Can’t wait to see you all this weekend!”
6. Halle Berry + Channing Tatum: Tatum helped Berry get the party started with a bottle of Statesman Reserve for their Kingsman: The Secret Service panel, which she proceeded to chug in lieu of answering a fan question about whether Kingsman or Die Another Day was more British. Get. It. Girl! (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
7. Nikki Bella + Brie Bella: Bella had a rather exciting week, not only announcing that she’d found “the one” with regard to her wedding dress, but revealing her and twin sis Bella’s very own Mattel Barbie dolls! “So honored!” she wrote. “’Such a dream. The new version of @barbie, the NEW WWE Superstar Dolls! The representation of empowerment, strength, independence, and confidence. Coming to @toysrus July 27. PS we don’t need Ken.” Yaassss!!!
8. Melissa Joan Hart: The former Clarissa Explains It All star was on hand to promote the classic ‘80s remake she directed, Watcher in the Woods, set to drop on Lifetime on October 21. “Had a blast talking about all our cinematic secrets,” she quipped.
9. James Van der Beek: Ritter’s OTHER former castmate, Viceland star James Van der Beek (Don’t Trust the B in Apt 23) took a time-out in a BuzzFeed photo booth to bring us… this.
10. Will Smith + Terry Crews: Smith goofed around with Bright panel moderator Terry Crews, resulting in this hilarious photo op. (Photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
Which Comic Con flick are you most excited about? Tell us over @BritandCo.
(Photo via Dia Dipasupil/Getty)