15 Creative Ways to Use Brownie Batter
Pop Quiz: What’s even better than regular brownies? Answer: Brownie batter, of course! We are definitely guilty of licking the bowl clean. You too? That’s what we thought ;) When your next chocolate craving strikes, check out the brownie-inspired treats on this list. From smoothies to cheesecake, there’s something for every chocolate-lovin’ taste bud.
3. Brownie Batter Waffles: Who says you can’t have dessert for breakfast? Plop these low-carb, grain-free brownies on your waffle iron and start your day the chocolatey way. (via All Day I Dream About Food)
4. Brownie Batter Krispie Treats: This chocolatey and crispy combo makes for one tasty party in your mouth. You’ll never have to decide between your favorite desserts ever again. (via Cookies and Cups)
5. Brownie Batter Frosting: Let’s be serious for one second… frosting has always been the best part of dessert anyway. #TreatYoSelf to a bowl of this deliciousness and you won’t even miss real brownies. (via Rose Bakes)
6. Brownie Batter Puppy Chow: You’ve never had puppy chow (aka muddy buddies) like this before. Trust us, this chocolate-covered gooey mess is bound to be a hit at your next party. (via Fresh April Flours)
7. Date Night Brownie Batter Skillet Cookie: Sure, you don’t need a date to partake in this perfectly proportioned homemade dessert. But sharing is caring, and your sweetie will surely be impressed by this brownie batter cookie made for two. (via Kailley’s Kitchen)
8. Brownie Batter Milkshake: This milkshake brings all the boys and girls to the yard (sorry, we had to). Whip up a batch of Brownie Batter Whipped Cream, top it off with brownie bits and sip a piece of pure heaven. (via Cookie and Cups)
9. Brownie Batter Cheesecake: The only thing that would make this decadent dessert even more divine is if there were a handsome butler spooning it into our mouths. Hey, a girl can dream right? (via Mostly Homemade Mom)
10. Brownie Batter Pancakes: Like Rihanna, we want that (pan) cake cake cake cake. For brunch or dinner (no judgment here), these healthy pancakes with hot fudge syrup will melt in your mouth. (via Eat Yourself Skinny)
12. Brownie Batter Smoothie: Yes, fruit smoothies have their place, but that place is not on this list. Combine almond milk and chocolate brownie mix for a sinfully yummy smoothie that tastes just like your childhood. (via Cravings of a Lunatic)
13. Brownie Batter Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes: Brownies on their own are a treat, but brownie cupcakes are even better. Bake a batch of these for your next potluck and become a dessert goddess. (via Kevin and Amanda)
15. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie ‘n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar: Pardon us, we think we’ve died and gone to dessert heaven. Who cares about calories when these deliciously layered cookie and brownie bars taste sooo good? (via Kevin and Amanda)
Which brownie batter recipe are you going to try? Let us know in the comments!