Whether you need to jumpstart a new healthy lifestyle, or you’re looking for a treat that tastes way more indulgent than it actually is, we’ve found 14 guilt-free smoothie recipes for you. From dessert-inspired sips to delicious green drinks, these smoothies will fulfill all your frozen desires. It’s time to break out that blender, stock up on fruits and veggies and add these healthy hacks to your arsenal, stat.
1. Cherry Cheesecake Protein Power Smoothie: A cheesecake smoothie that’s vegan? It sounds too good to be true, but unlike with real cheesecake, you won’t feel sluggish afterwards. (via Pickles & Honey)
3. Papaya Ginger Mint Smoothie: If you’re feeling bloated, get your energy back with this healthy stomach-settling smoothie. Papaya is known for relieving constipation, while the ginger and mint will calm your upset stomach. (via POPSUGAR)
4. Banana Cream Pie Smoothie: It might sound like a sinful dessert, but this smoothie will surprise you with its healthy ingredients. Between the banana and the single graham cracker, you’ve got no worries. (via My San Francisco Kitchen)
6. Pineapple Orange Coconut Smoothie: A splash of coconut milk makes this smoothie taste extra rich. Keep the peel on your oranges when you blend for an extra dose of fiber. (via Tara’s Multicultural Table)
7. Light Oreo Smoothie: You know what they say: Eating healthy is all about portion control. With only two Oreos in this smoothie, you get to indulge just a little. Plus, you balance it out with the banana and a serving of Greek yogurt. (via Grandbaby Cakes)
8. Kumquat Mango Smoothie: Kumquats are adorable, and this recipe is the perfect excuse to buy a bagful of the nutritious citrus fruit. With a sprinkle or two of cinnamon and nutmeg, this smoothie is guaranteed to not taste like the smoothies you’re used to. (via Snixy Kitchen)
9. Mango-Banana Breakfast Smoothies: Get that boost you need in the morning with this fresh, nutrient-rich smoothie. The chia seeds add extra protein and fiber to keep you feeling full until lunch. (via Offbeat + Inspired)
11. Pink Smoothie: A power snack filled with antioxidants, this smoothie packs a punch with apple, carrots, raspberries, strawberries and cranberries. And it’s basically the perfect color. (via Bake Your Day)
12. The Ultimate Pumpkin Spice Smoothie: Starbucks might do away with the PSL a little too soon, if you ask us, but you can have that pumpkin spice love going all year long with this vegan smoothie. The pumpkin will also keep you feeling fuller longer. (via Brit + Co)
13. Pineapple, Mint and Banana Smoothie: The mint in this drink brightens up an otherwise plain smoothie. Make sure the bananas you use in all of these recipes are pretty ripe, so you get a sweet smoothie without adding too much extra sweetener. (via Marin Mama Cooks)
14. Avocado Smoothies: Avocados are not only the best thing ever, but they also make smoothies extra creamy and dreamy. With a healthy dose of kale, cinnamon and vanilla, this smoothie might be your new breakfast favorite. (via Robin’s Bite)
What’s your favorite thing to add to smoothies? Cinnamon? Chia seeds? Let us know in the comments below!