This Easy Eyeshadow Trick Takes Your Cut-Crease Game to the Next Level
When it comes to getting glammed up for GNO, new beauty styles are always on your radar. From the color-block makeup trend to the colored mascara look, giving your beauty routine some extra pizzazz is always a good idea. Case in point: these Instababes who are bending the rules of the tried-and-true cut-crease trend. Rather than using regular ol’ eyeshadow, they’re adding a pop of glitter to define their lids. Need some inspo for your own look? Check to see how these 11 Instababes are wearing the bedazzled new style below.
1. Golden Crease: Sport your favorite color on your lids by adding metallic glitter to your lid crease. Pair it with a fierce cat eye and a bold pink pout for a sweet (but not too sweet) look.
2. Mermaid Shimmer: Want to rock the underwater goddess look for festival season? Copy this style by lining your lids with glittery gold and green hues. Pair it with a flowy maxi dress and a floral crown to elevate your overall boho ensemble.
3. Triple Threat: Why line your eyes with one shade of glitter when you can use three? Use complementary colors for a more wearable look, or go full-on rainbow for a big night out.
4. Dramatic Lids: This beauty blogger isn’t shying away from the cut-crease glitter trend. Keep the rest of your look neutral to give your glam lids all the attention.
5. Sweet and Sultry: Upgrade your typical cut crease with this diva-inspired look. Let your lips do all the talking with a bright kissable hue, and line your eyes with a perfectly clean glitter swoop.
6. Pink Crease: Valentine’s Day may be quite a ways away, but it’s never too early for inspo. Add a bubblegum-pink crease to a blush eyeshadow scheme for a super girly date-night look.
7. Sunset Hues: Use summery tones like this beauty blogger to make your eyes really pop. Wear a not-so-subtle pout (a blue gloss, perhaps?) to achieve the statement look of your dreams.
8. Glitter on Glitter: More is more when it comes to these sparkly lids. Layer on the mascara and go for a bold brow to really make a statement.
9. Royal Crease: This monochrome look will take you from day to night like that. Keep the rest of your beauty look tame for your nine-to-five, then add a vampy lip when happy hour rolls around.
10. Glitter Streak: Give your eyes the attention they deserve with this sweet-yet-edgy technique. Pair your look-at-me lids with a classic nude lip and voluminous curls for a night on the town with your girls.
11. Classic Crease: Take your cat eye to the next level with this glitzy style. Line your lids with a hint of glitter for a peek-a-boo effect that’s perfect for a daytime wedding.
Will you try this new cut-crease hack? Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo.