15 Cute AF Food Tattoos People Are ‘Gramming
There’s no shortage of food pics on Instagram. Who doesn’t love to snap and share colorful food trends and magical ice cream cones? But sometimes, our love for food goes beyond the plate. These ‘grammers are showing off their food-inspired tattoos, and it’s the best thing ever.
1. Avocado: That’s a fine Hass! This tiny minimalistic tattoo shows big avocado love in the best way.
2. Vegetables: When you share an undying passion for vegetables with your best pal, you get inked to commemorate it. VFF = Veggie Friends Forever.
3. Poutine: We’ve all heard Canadians speak with endearment about their beloved poutine. Who knew the delicious mess of fries, gravy, and cheese curds could make such pretty art?
4. Ramen: When you love something as much Ramen, eating copious amounts of it just isn’t enough. Consider us bowled over by this gorgeous tribute to our fave noodle-y dish.
5. Grilled Cheese: They say we should only get tattoos that “mean” something. Well, grilled cheese means everything to anyone that was a child at one point, so…
6. Tacos: Tacos aren’t a meal, they’re a lifestyle.
7. Donuts: Glazed, sprinkled, or full of jelly — no matter how you dig your donuts, there’s a tat for that.
8. Pizza: It’s a universal belief that pizza fixes everything. Bad day? Order pizza. Good day? Order pizza. So dedicating ourselves to the pie just makes sense.
9. Matcha Ice Cream: I scream, you scream, we ALL scream for adorable foodie tattoos — and this matcha ice cream ink is no exception.
10. Swiss Cheese: #RealTalk: This subtle finger tattoo of a hunk of swiss is anything but cheesy.
11. Pineapple: If you love pineapples, then you’ll be pining to get this adorable minimalist tattoo so you can tropic like it’s hot.
12. Cake: Whether you’re a baker or just flat-out love desserts, getting a sweet tattoo like this one is a piece of cake.
13. Shrimp Nigiri: This clean and simple sushi tattoo is everything. We secretly hope it turns into an entire sushi platter though, ’cause that’s how we roll.
14. French Macarons: Just like the real thing, these French macaron tattoos are dainty and boast pastel perfection.
15. Whisk: It’s important to celebrate your fave kitchen tools just as much as your fave foods, and this cutie tattoo will whisk ANY foodie away.
Want more tattoo inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!