13 Delicate Necklaces to Wear With Everything
Necklaces tend to fall into two categories: statement and delicate. While statement necklaces stand out and can make an entire outfit, a delicate, more simple necklace can add effortless beauty to anything you wear with it. A more delicate necklace makes you look like you aren’t even trying… you just happen to look oh-so-put-together. And that’s why we gathered 13 delicate yet dazzling necklaces you can wear with pretty much everything.
2. Gold Necklace Hamsa Set ($82): The layering is already done for you! This handmade set comes with customizable gemstones for the bar necklace, the hammered disc can be stamped with a letter or symbol and different chain lengths are available.
3. Piece of Peace Necklace ($55): Organic and peaceful, this necklace by Mr. Kate works great alone or for layering.
5. Laser Engraved Delicate Necklace ($118): Jewelry designer Laurel Denise lasers beautiful messages onto metal pendants. You’ll want to wear this particular one forever and ever.
6. Turquoise Y Necklace ($47): A little color never hurt anyone. The unique Y shape and colorful beads look great with neutrals.
7. Rising Sun ($79): Can a necklace be delicate yet bold? Apparently it can. Who knew?
8. Swinging Pinup Girl ($85): Playful and pretty!
9. Taner Bar Small Necklace ($60): Here’s a gorgeous Gorjana Griffin twig-like necklace that also comes in silver.
10. Bella Pendant ($26): Show your rough and feminine side all at the same time. Rawr.
11. Dandelion Wish Necklace ($39): A whimsical dandelion to carry with you wherever you go. This looks like something right out of a fairytale.
12. Celestine ($125): There’s a reason Megan Stacy, aka the Salty Fox, is one of our favorite jewelry designers of the moment. And that’s probably why we sell her pretty little baubles at Brit + Co SF.
13. Super Star Necklace ($80) Asymmetrical stars in gold or silver to remind you to reach for the stars. Shine on!
Do you prefer delicate everyday necklaces or bold statement pieces? Tell us in the comments below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.