13 Delicate Necklaces to Wear With Everything
Necklaces tend to fall into two categories: statement and delicate. While statement necklaces stand out and can make an entire outfit, a delicate, more simple necklace can add effortless beauty to anything you wear with it. A more delicate necklace makes you look like you aren’t even trying… you just happen to look oh-so-put-together. And that’s why we gathered 13 delicate yet dazzling necklaces you can wear with pretty much everything.
2. Gold Necklace Hamsa Set ($82): The layering is already done for you! This handmade set comes with customizable gemstones for the bar necklace, the hammered disc can be stamped with a letter or symbol and different chain lengths are available.
3. Piece of Peace Necklace ($55): Organic and peaceful, this necklace by Mr. Kate works great alone or for layering.
5. Laser Engraved Delicate Necklace ($118): Jewelry designer Laurel Denise lasers beautiful messages onto metal pendants. You’ll want to wear this particular one forever and ever.
6. Turquoise Y Necklace ($47): A little color never hurt anyone. The unique Y shape and colorful beads look great with neutrals.
7. Rising Sun ($79): Can a necklace be delicate yet bold? Apparently it can. Who knew?
8. Swinging Pinup Girl ($85): Playful and pretty!
9. Taner Bar Small Necklace ($60): Here’s a gorgeous Gorjana Griffin twig-like necklace that also comes in silver.
10. Bella Pendant ($26): Show your rough and feminine side all at the same time. Rawr.
11. Dandelion Wish Necklace ($39): A whimsical dandelion to carry with you wherever you go. This looks like something right out of a fairytale.
12. Celestine ($125): There’s a reason Megan Stacy, aka the Salty Fox, is one of our favorite jewelry designers of the moment. And that’s probably why we sell her pretty little baubles at Brit + Co SF.
13. Super Star Necklace ($80) Asymmetrical stars in gold or silver to remind you to reach for the stars. Shine on!
Do you prefer delicate everyday necklaces or bold statement pieces? Tell us in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!