Your Favorite Desserts. In Liquid Form. With Booze.
If you like sweet treats as much as we do, you search for ways to drink as well as eat them. Some of these recipes might be reminiscent of desserts you’ve baked, but here’s a chance to reinvent your favorites in liquid form with one key ingredient: booze. These cocktails are certain to bring smiles to their tasters’ faces, whether you’re hosting a rockin’ party or just getting a few friends together. Feeling parched? We’ve got your sweet tooth covered.
1. Spiked Rice Krispie Treat Shake Shooters: A go-to snack from childhood, these shooters offer the comfort of Rice Krispies in adult form. Can you say no to marshmallows and milkshakes? We can’t either. (via How Sweet Eats)
2. Raspberry Creme Brulee Cocktail: These little beauties have some hidden ingredients that not only happen to be personal favorites, they promise to pack a punch. You’d never guess behind this tempting shade of pink lies creme de menthe and creme de cocoa. (via Jelly Toast)
6. Rhubarb Mojitos: Rhubarb crumble, come at us. Combining two summer flavors, this mixture is bound to bring a little sunshine to any mood. (via Not Without Salt)
7. Mini Guinness Brownie Floats: Anyone can be a beer person when it’s mixed with chocolate brownie ice cream, right? If you’re looking for an escape from liquor, this pairing will give you more of a buzz from the chocolate than from the alcohol. (via Jelly Toast)
10. Candy Apple Hot Buttered Rum: Okay, we haven’t actually ever had a candied apple, but cider is a staple during the cold weather. This cider is spiked and includes lots and lots of butter, making it a staple of, well, anytime. (via Joy the Baker)
Which sugary concoction has your taste buds melting? Let us know how you’re drinking your dessert in the comments below.