The 6 Most Efficient Wedding Planning Sites for the Bride On-the-Go
Now that you’re engaged, it’s time to put some thought into the most efficient way to plan your dream wedding. And while there is so much detail and time that goes into making your wedding day perfect, the good news is there are websites that make wedding planning oh-so-smooth, even if you’re always on the go. Whether it’s from your phone or your desktop, we’ve got you covered on the best sites to plan the ultimate wedding.
1. Ceremony App: Ceremony is an all-in-one service that keeps your friends and family in the loop before, during, and after your wedding day. This easy (and free) app lets you collect and share photos taken throughout your event, deliver the schedule, and communicate with all of your guests. (Photo via Ceremony)
2. Jordan Jack: Struggling to find a time with your fiancé when you can both go shopping for his wedding band? Don’t stress! This site lets browse wedding band styles (everything from trendy to classic, in a variety of sizes) and select five to be shipped right to his doorstep. He’ll have three days to try them out and figure out which one is The One. (Photo via Jordan Jack)
3. Generation Tux: Let’s be real, staying at home is always the better option… at least that’s what our Postmates charges say. And Generation Tux agrees. This suit and tuxedo rental company guarantees the rental arrives at least 10 to 14 days before the big day, with an easy breezy 3-day post-event return policy. Customize the look by color, style, and body type. And the free home try-on feature means he’ll know exactly how it’s going to look (and fit!) on the big day. (Photo via Chris Hardin Photography)
4. Love on Paper: Your invitations set the tone for your event, so you want them to get your vibe exactly right. Love on Paper lets you customize their colorful, modern designs — and every package includes a custom monogram that’s yours to use after. (Photo via Love on Paper)
5. Bloominous: Thinking of doing your flower arrangements yourself? This online service partners with top designers to create kits you can arrange and style yourself. Your chosen blooms are cut to order, and the customized kits are prepped to include everything you need so make the arrangements of your DIY dreams. (Photo via Ivory Blush Photography)
6. Here Comes the Guide: This local wedding website will help you find that jaw-dropping off-the-beaten-path venue. And it includes thorough guides like Questions to Ask Your Wedding Venue and a planning checklist to make sure your whole process is smooth sailing. (Photo via Here Comes the Guide)
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)