Lover of books, adventure and glamorous gold gowns, Belle just might be our favorite Disney princess ever. We figured there was no better place to gather inspiration than from one of our best-beloved heroines. From storybook centerpieces to paper-rose bouquet accents, these 14 regal ideas bring Belle’s elegant style straight off the screen and into the real world. Check them out, and stay tuned for our upcoming Disney Princess Weddings IRL posts!
2. Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,299): Created as part of an official collaboration between Alfred Angelo and Disney, this Belle-inspired ball gown will help you make the most magnificent of entrances.
3. Paper-Rose Bouquet Accents: A romantic bridal bouquet looks all the more lovely with paper roses tucked subtly inside. Add a few to your bridesmaids’ bouquets for extra fairytale flair, or even go all-out with bouquets made up entirely of paper flowers. (via Josh McCullock)
4. Gold Flower Girl Dress ($400): Give your big day’s littlest star a royal look that’s all her own with a sparkly, princess-perfect flower girl dress. Then, instead of having her tote a traditional basket of petals, let her walk down the aisle carrying a single flower head.
10. Rose + Mirror-Inspired Centerpieces: Even though an ordinary handheld mirror won’t be able to show you the Beast, it’ll still look magical displayed alongside dome-covered roses, books, teapots and candles. (via Jim Kennedy Photographers)
14. Book Favors: When guests visit the castle, Belle is always quick to entertain them with some of her favorite stories. You can do the same for your friends by scouring thrift shops for old books, then handing them out as favors at the end of the night. (via The Image Is Found)
How would you channel your inner Belle for the big day? Share some enchanting ideas below.