Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest bride of them all? You in your Snow-White-inspired wedding gown, of course! The first Disney princess to capture fans’ hearts and make us all believe in the power of love’s first kiss, Snow White is the perfect inspiration for a woodland-themed affair. And to help make all of your wedding wishes come true, we’re sharing 13 enchanting ideas that are sure to sweep you off your feet with woodland whimsy, rich red hues and apple-inspired details. Go ahead and start whistling while you plan, because with ideas this magical, you’ll be well on your way to happily ever after.
1. Floral Trellis Invitation ($179+ for 100): This delightful Wedding Paper Divas design would make Snow White extra excited to invite all of the dwarfs to her enchanted forest wedding. Planning a springtime garden soiree? We think this is the perfect way to spread the word.
2. Apple Invitation: Artfully designed by The Paper Tree, this invitation features a style as fresh and crisp as a juicy red apple. Just don’t make a mistake and send one to the Wicked Queen. (via Picture That Photography + ENV Photography)
3. Red Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,399): Satin roses and a crystallized waistband beautifully complete this show-stopping red ball gown, part of Alfred Angelo’s Disney Fairy Tale Weddings collection. Going for a more classic look? The dress is also available in ivory and white. (Photo via Kurt Wilberding/The Knot)
4. Fit-and-Flare Disney Princess Bridal Gown ($1,299): Another gorgeous Alfred Angelo-Disney creation, this fit-and-flare gown features woodland-inspired patterns. Slip it on and find yourself transported straight into Snow White’s whimsical world.
6. Apple Orchard Photo Shoot: An apple orchard is the perfect backdrop for an engagement or wedding-day photo shoot, or even your actual ceremony and reception. Just don’t forget to capture a creative ring shot like this one. (via Megan Dandeles Photography)
10. Red, White + Gold Tablescape: Channel Snow White in a slightly more subtle way by decorating your table with red, white and gold details. We especially love the repurposed bottles and cans, which make for simple, yet eye-catching vases. (via Lindsey Orton Photography + Lindsey Shaun Photography)
How would you channel your inner Snow White for the big day? Share some wedding wishes below.