8 DIY “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” Gifts That Your Besties Will LOVE
Save that money and get out your glue gun, honey! DIY bridesmaid proposals are all the rage and make for a sweet and personal way to pop the question. There’s no better time to get knee deep in glitter, so here are eight uber-cute DIYs that will thrill your besties and save you some moolah for your honeymoon.
1. Free Printable Personalized Wine Labels and Flowers: A bottle of wine is *always* a good idea. Dress it up with customized printable labels and an adorable paper flower for a pretty, pretty vino. (via Merriment Design)
2. DIY Paper Doll Bridesmaid Asks: Flash back to your childhood with a cute paper doll bridesmaid ask that’ll charm those ladies’ socks off. (via OnceWed)
3. Donut Surprise: Put your baking skills to the test with a sweet treat that will be impossible to resist. Just make sure that you bake some extras for yourself — you are the bride, after all.
4. DIY Bridesmaid Box: The extra thought that goes into this bridesmaid box will let your BFFs know exactly what they’re in for when it comes to your wedding. Lots of bubbly, glitter, and cheeriness!
5. Will You Be My Bridesmaid Puzzle: Sometimes you gotta make ’em work for it. You can make your own personalized puzzle by printing out a design, gluing it to cardboard, and using a box cutter to make the pieces. (via Lou Brown Designs)
6. DIY Lip Balm Bridesmaid Asks: The only thing better than getting asked to be your bestie’s bridesmaid is getting the lip balm egg that goes with it. (via Something Turquoise)
7. Handmade Bridal Gift Bag: A reusable tote with a giant glitter heart that’s *super* easy to make? Yes, please. Fill it with a few of your girls’ favorite things and they won’t be able to say yes fast enough. (via Style Me Pretty)
8. DIY Balloon Box: You can pop the question (literally!) by creating a little balloon in a box. Fill a heart balloon with helium and watch it float up when they giddily unwrap the box. (via Martha Stewart Weddings)
Want to keep browsing? Pin with us on Pinterest for more fun bridesmaid gift ideas.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.