Halloween has come and gone, which means bye-bye jack-o’-lanterns, helloooo holidays. If you are already in the mood to start Pinning holiday decor ideas, your outdoor space should be the starting point for all things jolly. Go ahead and hop on the decorate-before-Thanksgiving bandwagon with these amazing holiday DIYs. And get ready to cue up the competition between you and your neighbors, because these Christmas yard decorations will take your front lawn or porch to a whole new level.
1. A Tree for Your Tree: DIY some ornaments to put on the tree you already have in front of your home. Add some lights to have a Christmas tree inside your house *and* outside. The more the merrier. (via The Lovely Drawer)
2. Glitter Mason Jar Luminary: We’re sure you have a few extra mason jars laying around the house. Paint them red and use white glitter to make them look snowy. Line your steps with these and add a candle to make them that much more festive. (via A Pumpkin and a Princess)
4. Joy Sign: If you’re totally bored of the traditional wreath you’ve been using since 2010, upcycle it with this DIY. Grab a couple wood letters at your local craft store to complete this sign. So easy! (via Fynes Designs)
5. Pine Cone Garland: TBH, our love affair with gold is not stopping any time soon. Use gold foil or spray paint to gild pinecones and string onto twine to make garland you can hang inside or out. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
6. Potted Christmas Tree: This mini Christmas tree is just too cute. Find your fave potted tree at the Christmas tree farm (okay, or Home Depot) and pop it on your front porch for an instant holiday look. (via Yvestown)
7. PVC Pipe Wreath: Head to the hardware store to pick up a few PVC pipes in different sizes, spray paint them gold and attach in a wreath-like figure. Bonus points for little extras like birds or ornaments. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Upcycled Bike Basket: Biking season may be behind us, but you’re going to want to break it back out for this idea. Pop a mini Christmas tree in the basket of your bike and set it on your front porch. (via A Beach Cottage)
11. Pom Pom Wreath: How fun is this red and green wreath? Follow this tutorial to create a wreath you can use on your front door year after year. Be sure to keep it out of the elements for longevity. (via Gina Michele)
12. Antler Ornaments: Not only are these antler ornaments totally adorable, but they also smell amazing. Yep, the background is made of cinnamon sticks. Hang ’em on you door, fence or plants. (via The Chic Site)
13. Happy Holidays Marquee Sign: Marquee signs are such an easy way to amp up your decorations, and this one is no exception. You can even paint the natural wood red and use green paint to write the letters to make it Christmas AF. (via Idle Hands Awake)
15. Glitter Reindeer: Okay, so these glitter reindeer may be made out of paper, but you could also make them out of wood and sit them in your front yard. When your neighbors ask where you bought them, you get to tell them you *made* them. (via One Krieger Chick)
17. Five-Minute Holiday Garland: Say hello to the easiest and most budget-friendly Christmas decoration around. All you need is string in your favorite color and wood beads to make holiday garland you can hang anywhere. (via Curbly)
18. Mason Jar Step Decor: Decking out your front steps doesn’t *just* mean adding lights or mini Santas. Add these mason jars to your steps to show just how much you love decorating for the holidays. (via Thrifty Decor Chick)
20. Stacked Pot Snowman: If you have kiddos, this is the perfect DIY to keep them busy during the holiday season. Paint three clay pots white, add a scarf and face and you’re good to go. (This would also work great for cute little “nutcrackers.”) (via All Parenting)
How are you decorating you front yard or porch for Christmas this year? Share your ideas in the comments below.