23 of Our Favorite DIY Clocks
A wall clock is one decor element every home, nay, every room should have. With so many varieties, it’s easy to find one to add color and unique personality to your space. Best of all, it’s even easier to make your own clock that will fit your style, whether that be chic, modern or eclectic. Here are our favorite DIY clocks that tell time while lookin’ colorful, creative and fun in your home or workspace.
2. Hoop Clocks: If you’re looking for a fun, inexpensive way to get some bright color into your home decor, look no further than these easy little clocks made out of embroidery hoops and cheerful fabric. (via Brit + Co.)
14. Concrete Desk Clock: Admittedly, not the easiest DIY, but how cool does this concrete clock look?! Since it looks like an old-school alarm clock, this piece would look best in a chic modern home. (via Trend Hunter)
15. Wrapping Paper Clock: You know when you find wrapping paper that you fall in love with, but don’t know how to display it? What about a pretty wall clock? We think the bright pink hands are a genius accent to this floral paper. (via Henry Happened)
18. Wall Medallion Clock: The ornate glamour of wall medallions make them perfect to use as clocks. You can paint it any color you want — white to keep things romantic or maybe a bright teal for a more funky feel. (via Apartment Therapy)
20. Asterisk Clock: Inspired by contemporary modernism, this clock sells for $300 at the MoMA. Or you can just use a jigsaw and some paint and have your very own piece of art for under $10. (via Curbly)
21. Round The World Clock: Cut a globe in half for a unique 3D wall clock. (via BHG)
Which of these DIY clocks makes you tick? Let us know in the comments below!