What’s one of the easiest ways to inject a little bit of color into your decor? Add a bright wall clock. We found 30 of our favorite versions, both ones that you can buy and hang, and ones that you can make yourself, so they fit your home perfectly. Now the only problem will be not buying or making all of them! Thank goodness you need a clock in every room of your home, right?
1. Eclipse Wall Clock ($49): There’s so much we love about this clock: the bright colors, the varied sizes of the hour dots, and the strong contrast of the black hands on the white face.
2. Ice Cream Bunting Hand Embroidered Mini Wall Clock ($72): We’ve got a thing for embroidery hoops, and they’re a natural to turn into clocks of any size.
4. Newgate Wall Clock ($135): Reminiscent of school wall clocks (just without that obnoxious bell), this industrial version will fit perfectly in an office setting.
5. Book Clock ($24): Nestle this three volume set onto your bookshelf so you can easily check the time during reading breaks without being distracted by the notifications on your phone.
7. Solar Clock from Suck UK ($34): We love this clock for a gallery wall configuration. It’s small, so it fits in easily, and it can be mounted either vertically or horizontally, so no matter what your composition looks like it will have a home.
9. 5 O’Clock Wall Clock ($100): Perfect for the clockwatchers, the only number on this clock is the one that matters—quitting time! Unless of course you’re on a 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. schedule, in which case it’s just cruel.
10. Swallow Wall Clock ($160): With this clock time literally flies, or at least it appears to.
11. DIY Chrysanthemum Wall Clock: You won’t believe what this bright, flower-inspired clock is made from. If you guessed plastic spoons, you’re right! We’re dreaming of all the colors and variations we could make. (via That’s What Che Said)
12. White & White LED Clock ($227): Based on the Black & White Clock design by Vadim Kibardin (which you already know we love), this unboxed digital clock automatically adjusts its brightness based on the ambient light in the room, and includes an alarm as well.
13. DIY Color Sample Clock: Just in case you need another DIY out of paint chips, you can easily make this rainbow gradient clock. We love the idea of using 60 colors and having an new hue each minute. (via Instructables)
14. Around the World Clock ($49): Perfect for the world traveler who is dreaming of jetting off to new places at least once an hour.
16. Mozia Wall Clock Small ($135): If you want to inject some color into your decor these bright, color-blocked clocks are the way to do it.
17. Custom Record Clock ($60): We loved this clock so much we had to share it again. Send your favorite album to artist Jeff Davis, and let him turn it into a custom wall clock. The best part? All he uses is the label. You’ll get your album back and be able to enjoy both the music and the design of the label simultaneously.
19. Kirie 01 Clock ($84): Resembling a doily or sugared cake decorations, this clock adds a sweet touch to your decor.
22. Wall Hanging Flip Clock/Calendar ($80): An updated take on the classic flip clock design, this option shows you more than just the time.
23. DIY Floating Numbers Wall Clock: Pick up either some house numbers or wooden numbers from the craft supply store (depending on your space) and easily put together this floating wall clock. It looks perfect over a mantel. (via Faded Plains)
24. Karlsson DIY Cubic Wall Clock ($75): If you’re just getting into DIY (welcome!), this is the perfect clock for you. You get to choose the arrangement of the colors, but there’s no painting required.
25. Time Zone Clock ($130): Keep track of all your favorite cities or all your far-flung family members. (That way you won’t accidentally call anyone too late or too early.)
27. Screen Test Wall Clock ($12): Have a dedicated TV or family room? This is the clock that belongs there for a movie-loving family.
28. Vitra Design Museum Ball Clock by George Nelson ($375): Think of this as a way you can own a small piece of modern design history with out completely breaking the bank.
29. Ballerina Wall Clock ($16): This girls can move in ways you’ve never seen, and all for the sake of you know ing what time it is.
30. Glow-in-the-Dark Moon Wall Clock ($49): If you still have those glow-the-dark stars on the ceiling in your childhood bedroom, this might be the grown up version. (Especially because it’s easy to remove.)
Do you have wall clocks in your home or apartment, or are you totally reliant on your phone? Tell us on Twitter!