Wooly Moly: 24 DIY Felt Projects
We admit it. In the past, we weren’t quite sure how we felt about… well, felt. It’s been involved in its fair share of twee projects. But here at Brit + Co., we know that most materials have an underlying awesomeness to them. To prove it, a lineup of felt’s best looking DIYs.
5. Geometric Heart Garland: You wouldn’t normally consider yourself a heartbreaker, but sometimes making a clean break with the aid of an Xacto is one of the best things you’ll ever do. (via How About Orange)
6. Reusable Hanging Advent Calendar: This year is a wash, but get started on this dandy dangler now, and next December? Next December you’ll be self-gifting every loving day of the month. (via The Sweet Escape)
12. Goldenrod Wreath: Doors, they really are underappreciated. They keep the cold out. They keep the warm in. They even let you slam them from time to time. It deserves a little something in gratitude. (via Tiffany Zajas Photography)
13. Snowball Ornament: Duck! Kidding. But if you did have a snowball fight with these 3D, icy doppelgängers, we’re guessing it would be the sweetest and less dramatic winter war you’ve ever been in. (via The Purl Bee)
14. Knotted Felt & Leather Garland: You guys might remember this little number we DIY-ed up with a little Anthro inspiration. We’re here to say: We’re still pretty pleased with the results. (via Brit + Co.)
15. Sweet & Practical iPad Sleeve: Gadgets, you’ve got them in spades. It goes without saying, you spent a pretty penny on them. And while we hate to channel our mothers too often, please remember to take care of your things… dear. (via Mollie Makes)
19. iPhone Sleeves: Yes, it holds your iPhone. But what’s more exciting is that it also has a little pocket for credit cards, cash, or bus passes. Go ahead and leave that handbag at home. (via Poppytalk)
20. Modular Trivet: You guys. Get this. No sewing machine, needle and thread, or glue gun was used in the making of this trivet. If you really like the look, it’s easy to add pieces to turn it into a full-fledged tablecloth. Brilliant. (via How About Orange)
Feeling felt? Let us know which wooly tutorial is your fave by posting a comment below!