30 Brilliant DIY Balloon Projects
Today is a day that’s all about celebration. It’s Thanksgiving, the first day of Hanukkah, and guess what else it is? My 30th birthday! And what better way to celebrate than by rounding up 30 brilliant balloon projects perfect for birthdays, holiday parties, weddings, and more?
2. Balloon Chandelier Table Numbers: For an unconventional take on table numbers, create a floating “chandelier” out of balloons and hang numbers from the balloons! You could include pictures of guests, you or your significant other with the guest, or simply photos of the two of you. (via Wedding Chicks)
4. Balloon-Dipped Mason Jars: This has become a go-to decor basic here at Brit HQ, from Halloween to the holidays. Best of all, the dip is totally temporary so makes a great hack for a last minute cocktail party. (via Brit + Co.)
8. Balloon Bud Vases: Another one of our last minute decor hacks, you can wrap small tumblers or shot glasses in a balloon, with the opening of the balloon acting as an opening for a flower or two. (via Brit + Co.)
16. Last Minute Gift Ribbons: As part of our 12 Days of Wrapping series, we got crafty with colorful odds and ends found around the house. Turns out balloon animal balloons double as ribbon! (via Brit + Co.)
17. Kids Hot Air Balloon Photo Booth: This might be one of the cutest photo booth backdrops we’ve ever seen. All you need is a basket, a jumbo balloon, and a few decor accessories to recreate your own hot air balloon scene. (via Oh Happy Day)
25. Party in a Box: It’s a party… in a box! Simply inflate balloons, attach garlands to the ribbons, and put in an extra large box. Send to someone whose birthday it is, and make sure their significant other takes a video of the balloon reveal. (via Brit + Co.)
28. Balloon Ice Packs: We know that cooler season is very much behind us, so bookmark this one for summer. They’re freezer packs that turn into water balloons as they melt. Just be sure you wait until the ice has fully melted. (via Brit + Co.)
How do you decorate with balloons for parties? What other birthday party DIY tricks would you like to see on Brit.co? Talk to us in the comments below.