‘Tis the season to feast, folks! We’ve already given you the proper tips and tricks for pulling off the best Friendsgiving (or Thanksgiving) ever, from healthy Thanksgiving recipes to awesome Friendsgiving activities. Now it’s time to send your loved ones off in style. Check out these 15 DIY Thanksgiving favors that your friends can’t help but be thankful for.
1. DIY Mulling Spices Favor: Capture the festive flavors of Thanksgiving with a favor that delivers a spicy kick. (via Swooned Magazine/Chelsea Foy)
2. DIY Mini Pie Favor: Let your friends know what you really think of them with this sweet to-go dessert. Just be sure to save a few boxes for yourself. (via The Party Girl)
3. DIY Apple Butter Favor: The next time you go apple-picking, make sure to grab enough to make this delectable dish for all your friends and family. (via Bisou Style)
4. DIY Potted Succulent Favor: Who doesn’t love succulents? Contrary to popular opinion, these cute little plants are just as low-maintenance during the colder months. (via The Glitter Guide)
5. Pie-to-go Favor: If piled-up leftovers are an issue every Friendsgiving, make sure to send some off with your friends. Pretty sure they won’t mind this sweet favor. (via Freckle and Fair)
6. DIY Gilded Harvest Place Card Favor: A touch of chic gilding makes this pumpkin place card the perfect favor that’ll do just as nicely in your friends’ homes. (via Cupcakes and Cashmere)
7. DIY Instant Mocha Mix Favor: An instant mocha is something everyone will appreciate come wintertime. (via Something Turquoise)
8. Mini Air Plant Wreath Place Card Favor: These mini air plant wreaths make adorable place cards and decoration. (via Lovely Indeed)
9. DIY Mini Fall Floral Arrangement Favor: The next time you stop by your local farmer’s market, pick up a few flowers. With a few easy steps, you’ll have yourself plenty of pretty floral arrangements for everyone at the table. (via Dream Green DIY)
10. DIY Crayon Place Card Favor: Your friends (or their kids) will love the opportunity to doodle with these creative place cards. Just in case they aren’t sure where to sit, you can spell it out for them ;) (via A Bubbly Life)
11. DIY Hand Warmers Favor: You can bet these rice-filled hand warmers will be a popular gift among your friends all throughout the holidays. (via Rae Ann Kelly)
12. DIY Honey Favor: How adorable + sweet are these favors? Honey’s versatility make this jar as sweet a gift as its contents. (via Style Me Pretty/Laura Clarke Photography)
13. DIY Mini Christmas Tree Favor: Great for decorating the table and distributing to your friends, these teeny trees are easy to make and simply adorable. (via Is Laura)
14. Layered Pumpkin Pie in a Jar Favor: Your friends won’t be able to get enough of this graham cracker, whipped cream cheese and pumpkin deliciousness. (via A Farmgirl’s Dabbles)
15. Soy Wax Mason Jar Candles Kit ($80): Create your own sweet candle concoction for your friends using this convenient everything-you-need kit from our very own Brit + Co Shop!