Yeah, yeah, yeah — traditionally Thanksgiving is pretty much all about the feast. But the holiday, whether you spend it with the fam or have turned it into Friendsgiving, is also about spending quality time with your squad. What better way to hang out with your loved ones than to get your game on? Check out some of our faves that you can buy or DIY for Thanksgiving.
2. Tic Tac Toe: We know you have oodles of washi tape laying around your house, and you probably have extra mini pumpkins from Halloween. Tape out a tic tac toe board on a side table with washi to make a classic game kids *and* adults love. (via It’s Overflowing)
3. Turkey Bowling: Go head-to-head in a game of bowling with your fam — snag a few butternut squashes at the grocery store, DIY a set of pins and use a medium-sized pumpkin as the bowling ball. (via The Dating Divas)
4. Cards Against Humanity Holiday Pack ($12): Cards Against Humanity is the go-to game for parties these days. Pick up this pack to refresh your deck just in time for the holidays.
6. Football: After you feast on turkey and watch the pros play on TV, re-energize the fam with a game of football in the backyard. It’s a Turkey Day classic!
7. Draw Together Thanksgiving Set ($10): Is the turkey still cooking in the oven? Keep your guests busy with these placemats. Kiddos and adults alike will be SO entertained.
8. DIY Gilded Leaves: Not into watching the football game? Get your DIY on and make these gilded leaves. All you need is a bag of artificial leaves, some glue or Mod Podge and glitter. (via House of Jade)
9. Heads Up!: DL Ellen DeGeneres’s app and play it as you burn off your minor (okay, major) food baby. Get ready for all of the fun.
11. Parade-opoly ($28): The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a Turkey Day fave. Play this festive version of Monopoly while you watch.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving activity? Chat with us in the comments.