25 DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Every Boo in Your Life
Whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with your main squeeze or throwing a party with your favorite Galentines (heck, why not both?), it’s important to put extra special thought into your gift. Spending the time to DIY will add a personal touch *and* leave you with more cash in your wallet. Looking for some gift-spiration? The DIY ideas below have something for EVERY boo in your life — even your parents! Scroll on, because your Valentine’s present game is about to be totally on point.
DIY Gifts for your BFF
1. DIY Graphic Acrylic Purse: These purses take about 20 minutes to make, and are so cute and fun, especially when you get crafty with the phrases! Make one for your bestie and one for yourself, then have a photo shoot together with your new favorite accessory. (via Studio DIY)
4. DIY Painted Cutting Board: Here’s the perfect gift for the friend who loves to cook. You could also treat each of the gals in your rotating dinner party so you all have a matching set. Bon appétit! (via My Fabuless Life)
5. DIY BFF Ring Dish: Give your BFF a modern-day twist on that friendship necklace you shared as Girl Scouts. She can store all her trinkets, pins and jewelry on this adorable ring tray — and the bonus is you get one too. (via Studio DIY)
DIY Gifts for Your S.O.
6. DIY Cement Coasters: Make sure your S.O. thinks of you each time they use their coffee table. These coasters take about 30 minutes to make, and you can decorate in a theme or color scheme that you know your boo will love. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Pour-Over Coffee Maker: When it comes to coffee, a good pour over will always win the taste test. Build this copper pipe pour over stand and your bae will be bragging to anyone who’s willing to listen. (via Brit + Co)
10. DIY Wood Grain Flask: This personal yet super simple flask is easy to make. Take it a step further on the personalization front by pairing it with a bottle of boo’s fave booze. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
DIY Gifts for Your Work Wife
13. DIY Valentine’s XO Mug: Get crafty and make your work wife the perfect desk accessory to get through the work day. She’ll think of how thoughtful you are each time she takes a sip! (via The Proper Blog)
14. DIY Rose Gold Foiled Pencil Cup: You’ll both love looking at her desk when she adds this adorable white and gold pencil holder. Fill it with pencils or even candy for a fun V-Day twist. (via Damask Love)
DIY Gifts for Mom
DIY Gifts for Dad
22. DIY Map Picture Frame: No doubt, Dad helped you explore your adventurous side. Show your gratitude (and remind him of all those good times together) with a map-framed photo of the two of you. (via Popsugar)
24. DIY Orange Bitters: For the dad who loves a good drink, this little concoction is crazy easy to make and takes almost no time to put together. Just make sure you tell him to let it marinate for a few weeks before using! (via Lovely Indeed)
Looking for more fun DIY gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!