22 Heart-Melting DIY Ideas for the Perfect Valentine Date Night
Since you already know what to do with your hair and how to paint your nails, it’s time to start thinking about all of those little details that will make your Valentine’s Day date night perfect. So, pull out those heart-shaped treats, and grab a pair of scissors. Here are 22 heart-melting DIY ideas for the perfect Valentine’s Day date night.
5. Valentine’s Day Movie Night Popcorn Favors: There is nothing better than a relaxing movie night with your sweetheart. If you are planning that, these popcorn favors will make your Valentine feel extra special. (via Kristi Murphy)
12. Rainbow Felt Heart Garland: You can make this precious little thing with supplies you probably have laying around the house. Make it with the kiddos the day before your date night, so they don’t feel left out. (via Momtastic)
15. Cherry Cordial Cupcakes: They’re made with dark chocolate, so they’re healthy, right? Maybe not, but if there is a day to splurge on sweets, February 14th is it. (via Lemon Sugar)
18. XO Marquee Sign: This is a great way to light up that romantic date night. We suggest turning off all of the lights and just using this to light up your space. It’s sure to make it a relaxing and romantic evening. (via Kristi Murphy)
20. Cupcake Hersey Kisses: Truth be told, we really love anything with the word “cupcake” in it. However, these cupcake Hershey Kisses might be one of the most creative things we have seen yet. (via The TomKat Studio)
22. Pipe Cleaner Heart Toppers: The date went great… now what to do the morning after? How about these adorable little pipe-cleaner heart toppers on some sky-high-stacked pancakes? (via The Sweetest Occasion)
What are you planning for the big night? Lay down the love in the comments below!