Dresser Dress Up! 20 Drawer Pulls to Buy + DIY
It is amazing what a set of new drawer pulls can do to a dresser or set of cabinets. Besides acting as awesome eye-candy, it might be the quickest and cheapest way to amp up your preexisting goods, DIY-style. Dress them up in style with one of these 20 different drawerpulls, knobs and handles that you can buy and DIY.
1. Square Cut Glass Knob ($6): Add glam to your dresser with gem-inspired drawer pulls. This amber color really won us over, though this knob comes in a variety of posh jewel tones.
2. Handcarved Gardenia Knob ($10): Yup, we are totally obsessed with the color of this floral knob! But what really caught our eye was the detailed carving. This piece would look great on a set off black drawers.
3. Castle Green Knob ($14): This vintage inspired door knocker knob is absolutely breathtaking. We love the detail, color and texture of this piece.
4. Glass Confetti Knob ($6): Party in a pull? Count us in! This confetti patterned knob will draw the perfect amount of attention to any piece of furniture.
6. Carved Turquoise Knob ($6): This knob’s turquoise accent top and carved wood sides definitely drew us in. This piece would look fresh paired with a set of white drawers.
Paintbrush HandlesWhat a great use for extra (dirty) paintbrushes! This is a fun way to show everyone your crafty side. (via Roadkill Rescue)
11. Jewel Knob ($6): Check out the cut out detailing on this charming knob. It comes in many different colors, but we are all about the pink jewel tone and gilded trim.
13. Dotted Zinnia Knob ($8): We can always count on polka dots to add a touch of whimsy to any piece.
15. Gold Flecked Blossom Knob ($16): This knob is an Anthro exclusive made by Ya Wen Chou. We can’t help but gaze into the beautiful gold leaf accents.
18. Braided Coronet Knob: This braided wire reminds us of a lion’s mane and makes us realize that it is definitely the king of all knobs out there. We dare you to disagree.